Indigo Cinders: A Cinderella Tale

Description:

Description:

"Come on Indigo! We have to go get are senior portraits done. We can't let those cheerleader princesses.." mentioned a boy yelling at his sister. "Don't you mean Meg & May.." he yelled same thing as he complained more. "This may be are only year to be on the mantle, not like every year were they are." Says an older by a year brother named Pete yelling to his sister Indigo that likes to be called Delilah. "I'm getting ready as fast as I can Pete, do you know where I placed my silver converse and black jean jacket?" He threw it at her as she caught them and went in her purse for a house key and locked the door to the house. "Come on Indigo.." he felt impatient by sitting in the car and honks the horn to her car. She entered the car and starts to drive to the school. "Contact lenses?", "Check.." her brother listed off stuff that she needed for the day and for the photo. She pulled into the high school and saw Miss Scarlett staring at them, there foster parent that hates them but uses them for chore work. "At least Ruby is on our side..unlike Miss Scarlett." Ruby is there foster assistant that makes sure they are in a happy home, but Ruby has been gone when Scarlett gets mean and angry, while also being controlling. Indigo locked the car as she got dragged by her brother, "Meg and May Allen?" Says a Photographer named Jen, they rushed and sat on the stool back to back. "Say Cheese?", "Cheese..." they smiled like perfect doves. "Next up...Delilah and Pete Cinders..." no response until a door flinged open as Scarlett said "Her name isn't Delilah...it's Indigo like the color.." Jen looks at her and mentioned she doesn't care.