The Royal Swap

Every wanted that once in a lifetime opportunity to be in the princess shoes for just one day or even better for a week

Every wanted that once in a lifetime opportunity to be in the princess shoes for just one day or even better for a week. Well that happened for a girl, and I was that girl. Who lived in the city and wanted to move to the countryside near the castle where the Princess of Darlington. The country part of England was hot and humid during the summer time, but now it was in the fall where the weather is cooled down, there has been but tons of rainfall causing a lot of dirt turning into mud. I rode on a horse, through the forest near my house and came across a Palace coming close to it. It was a quarter mile from my house who I shared it with two of my friends, June & Rico. I also had a barn to have my horse Taz live there. Taz stopped and bucked me over into a pile of fresh wet mud covering me from head to toe, supposedly he was frightened by gateway to the palace. "Thanks a lot Taz." I said as he neighed at me than he startled off by a person in a green coat and cane and I stood up to look at the person. "Princess Aubrey, what are you doing in that mud...You call it ick! But your covered in it." The person helped me up using the cane, was I mistaken for a Princess. "It's...", her fingers were pressed on my lips and shushed me. "We must get you fit for the Galla tonight. Don't worry Iris will help you with the dress. Now come, it's getting dark.." the lady brought me to palace and asked one of the guards to bring me to the princess room and get washed up. But meanwhile at the house, Rico had calmed down Taz as Aubrey a look alike like me, had walked by and he grabbed her by mistake. "Where is your horse gear?", "Pardon me, sir? I don't wear this "Horse Gear" I wear reds,whites, and real gold." Rico looks at the princess  strange and told her to top fooling around with the British accent. She felt a drop on her head from the rain storm coming in, she was disgusted and asked for an umbrella. Than there was thunder and some lighting. He took the princess inside into the house where June was on the couch watching a movie with Mocha. Mocha barked at the princess as she said "you ain't Ginger, get away mutt."