Picture Perfect Cinderella (Power Rangers NInja Steel)

Plot Main Focus: The PRNS (Power Ranger Ninja Steel) had finally defeated Odius and Galvanax, now they went on with their lives as a normal students going into their senior year

Plot Main Focus: The PRNS (Power Ranger Ninja Steel) had finally defeated Odius and Galvanax, now they went on with their lives as a normal students going into their senior year. But little did they know there was a big threat coming to them. Let me tell you this the PRNS is not the main idea of the story, it's mostly about Padget "Paige" Monroe who goes by Paige. This is when Paige runaway from her family, because she feels like she is like a real life Cinderella. She decides to stay on a bus that goes everywhere in the world, and along the way she meets a bus driver who goes by Ms. Mallory. She only had a bag and it was filled of books and a camera with its charger, "Where are you off to Ms. Padget,", "It's Paige, Padget is my mother's maiden name." The bus driver asked her where is she off to, she mentioned anywhere but New York. "How old are? Sorry for asking but I don't think a 14 year old should runaway from home,", "Actually I'm 15..and you wouldn't understand what goes on in my house hold." Mallory told her she knows the feeling of left behind in an activity. That wasn't the point so she drove off with Paige to a government adoption center to adopt her, so she can feel comfortable and not pressured like she mentioned to Mallory.