Blinded By Stardust

The Ferrari stopped and the tinted window opened to reveal a pair of friends, one who was in search of finding all the eldigble women to join The Royal Haven Girls

Where all the girls go steady training to be a royal for a day, but some are chosen by rich families unlike Jullianne family who is middle class living in Texas.

She was chosen not by Riches but by scholarship given by Head Mistress Murex. "You sure this is the place?" Asked his friend as he looked at him, "Yep. Now go knock on the door." When Jullianne mother opened the door, she wished she hadn't opened it. "We were looking for Jullianne?"

"May I ask who you are?" The mother replied leaning on the side of the door, he mentioned he was the one who sent out flyers about The Royal Haven Girls. She looked at him and laughed. "Never heard of it.." just about to shut the door, he stopped the door from closing and put his foot out. "How can you not hear about The Royal Haven Girls?"

She raised a brow and said "Well first Chapel Hill is a private housing..which leads to only around a fourth population of Texas. A small part where everyone knows each other and the neighbors. And I don't know you at all.." his friend looks at him, "Madame can you just point in the direction on where she is.."

She grinned and pointed east, "Only a Mile away from Howelings' Ranch..", "Thank you so much Ms. Harolds," as the boys went back to their car the mom yelled, "If I were you I'd just walk..it's not that far.."

Even though they were dressed in formal wear they denied it. They drove off just as Jullianne got off her horse, "Great work today Stardust.." Stardust neighed as she fed him some carrots.

Predictions?