Below Average

Fun Fact before you read on: I dinoninjareader101, have ADHD and another learning disability. An Arthur is actually based on a kid at my school, and Julian is my very close friend. But the book cover isn't actually them, they wanted to be hidden for privacy. The full book and chapters won't be available until later this year since Arthur he still helping me stay on track of my other stories. Thanks for reading.

Arthur Campbell & Julian Campbell have lived a harsh life, from their mother cheating on their father, and having a wicked disgusting step-father named Mark

Arthur Campbell & Julian Campbell have lived a harsh life, from their mother cheating on their father, and having a wicked disgusting step-father named Mark. Julian just about to start High School as Arthur just about to finish, the duo soon to try to do what their father and mother would do.  Julian runs for Class President as Arthur tryouts for QB for the Lions of White Waters High. What can stop the duo? Well have you heard a simple thing that is very common? A thing called ADHD? A thing called Special Needs? Another thing called bullies? Well all 3 of those link in this story where Arthur develops ADHD and realize not everyone is perfect in a simple environment. Someone may take 4 minutes to tie their shoes. May be able to lift heavy weights with one hand and being deaf, and maybe just finding someone who is colorblind but ain't blind to fall in love.

The story will be written all in Arthur perspective.
Here's a short peek:

Last night I dreamt I was speaking to my coach, and he had given me the play on how to tackle #76 from Oak Park. "Coach Earl, I won't lie to you, but Adrianne has cheated on the math test.." Math test? Wait..What?! Coach Earl stared and laugh along with the people staring around me. "This has to be a dream," I said while mumbling as than I was on the field in a second. "Ready! Set! Tackle!" I don't even know how to play football or to tackle someone. Then I got the wind knocked out of me and woke up in fright and to the bright sun in my face. "Great..now for real to try out for football..for Marks' pleasure.." I got ready by brushing my teeth and hair as my younger sister came in with cymbals thinking I had overslept. "Get Up Arthur! Today the first day of school!" She was beginning high school as I was just to about to finish it, she slammed together the cymbals. I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth out and went to her and closed the cymbals while raising my brow. "Morning Aardvark!" That was a nickname she gave me to make me laugh, I laugh and look at her. "Morning JuJu!" The same for hers' as well, I grabbed my phone and backpack and headed to the kitchen which was downstairs as I was in my PJ's. I saw my mother pouring coffee into a cup, "Morning Ma!" I kissed her cheek as I then asked "So where's Muscle Man...", she laughs and said "Mark is getting ready to drop both of you off at school.." she looked at me as I look down, I forgot to change, "Is it possible that I can drive solo.." she shook her head no and told me to change, I didn't want to make her more worried so I went along. "Go change Art..", "Okay Ma.." I went to get change as I see in the hall Mark my mother's boyfriend putting on AXE the cologne. I entered my room as I saw my sister Julian aka JuJu on my bed all dressed and ready for the day. "What are you doing?" She had blown up a Whoopee Cushion and placed it in her left hand and said "It's for Mark when he sits down at the table at dinner.." I took it from her hands and deflated it. Pffffhh! She laughed at the sound as I did too, "Maybe stick with the class Whip Rat Pie..", basically her version of a pie in the face but with a rat trap underneath.  "Fine.." me and JuJu hated Mark but my mother loved him, our actual father divorced my mother by finding her at a bar with Mark smooching and dancing.