Texts From Lauren

"If I die, bury me in my cream white satin dress the one with sleeves and lay me down on a bed of daisies

"If I die, bury me in my cream white satin dress the one with sleeves and lay me down on a bed of daisies. They were my favorite flowers as the dress was what I first wore when I was asked out by you. And if you can then drown me in the river at dawn, I don't want nobody there. Just you." Lauren Neal had the perfect way of imaging herself at her own funeral since she was slowly dying since her once cancer wasn't terminal and now was terminal. "Wouldn't that be murder.." Lauren looked at her friend she met in chemotherapy. His name was Dean Walkers, he was just like her, he has cancer but it wasn't terminal meaning he couldn't die at any moment like her. "Not when someone has already died.." He shakes his head, "I am not going to drown your dead self..", "Just think of it as a baptism..but for the dead.." he laughed a little, "I'll try my best.." she smiled slightly, "Okay..well you always have my daily texts from me..", "Of course..the one and only Texts From Lauren.." They both laugh, "Your so funny brown eyes..", "Once again they aren't brown, they are hazel..a mixture between blue and green.."