Escaping Grimm Tales

Epilogue

Epilogue

Back in 1985, Ms. Sparrow had a student named Anna Nelson, she was a prankster in the halls of Downton High. Ms. Sparrow was a teacher who had abnormal assignments and even a quest for the detention students to complete before they can escape the Grimm Tales they were locked in. If it ain't complete or stumped you will spitted out from the maroon colored book containing the quest and tales from the Grimm Brothers. You'll and never again go into her book, "I'm sorry you haven't completed the quest," Ms. Sparrow was holding the maroon red book, as she started to walk off into the parking lot. Just when Anna ran after Sparrow and attacked her for the book. "Don't you dare open the book, the quest you were assigned will tr-.." Anna touched the book and the next minute was silent. Anna was trapped in as the opposite role she was in her quest. Sparrows' quest book had glowed as a new trouble maker entered the the land of Grimm Lock. Anna was trapped as a evil step sister for Cinderella, instead of being the princess marrying the prince. But that was in 1985, but today was in 2014 and Downton High which was renamed to Central Valley High. In the halls roamed the quarterback flirting with girls named Nathan, a bookworm nerd Emilia that was reading classic books like Dracula, a head cheerleader known as Julia was smooching with the schools best kisser known as Arthur, and then there was Pink Punk a girl with pink hair that was dyed in the school bathroom known as Angie. All five of them had detention for different reasonings. Ms. Sparrow was the detention teacher for May. Her black shoes had clattered on the floor, she had never did what a normal teacher would do at detention. By yelling at them to do work and removal of gum underneath the seats. She would tell the students about Brother Grimm's Tales' and about their quest to complete before time runs out or until stumped. She opened her book and started to read the passage  she wrote in. "A shoe made of glass to Cinderella, the shoe of leather to Prince Charming, the shoe of iron for misbehaved Snow, the shoe that never was worn by the long hair girl Rapunzel and the shoe that never fit to the Beast.." she heard yawning and snoring from her students. She closed the book that had woken up Nathan and Arthur, Julia had ruin her nails, Emilia kept on reading, and Angie had a messed up bun. "Quest.. define it..Someone.." no response, her clattered black shoes walked around and explained what quest meant. "Quest is a search or pursuit made in order to find or obtain something, but my definition is quite the opposite. My way of wording is to change your part in the situation.." she closed the book that Emilia was reading, and grabbed the nail polish from Julia, and gave a bobby pin to Angie. "Each of you resemble a story character.." she grabbed the cards from her desk and pulled out the Beast, Prince Charming, Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella. "Beast resembles Nathan, Prince Charming as Arthur.." before she announced Cinderella, Julia had her hand out, "Just give me Cinderella..I am obviously Princess material..and also I am blonde.." Ms. Sparrow handed her Snow White instead. "Not princely, you'll be Snow..and Cinderella to Emilia and Rapunzel to Angie..", Angie looked at the card confused "So what are we doing exactly..", "Living as your chosen characters princely..have fun." They all started to pixelate as Ms. Sparrow told them "To finish your quest, you must change the st-.." her words were cut off as everyone was in Grimlock.

Inspired by Chris Colfer: Land of the Stories
Highly recommend reading his books if you like a different version of a classic fairytale that isn't like brother grimms.
He also was on Glee and Struck by Lighting.

I would give his books a 5 out 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️