The Gun or The Girl

WARNING GUN VIOLENCE AND DRUGS in story, that is your warning enjoy.

Colby Larson was never like any ordinary teen, the teen had a problem. A problem with a pistol, he hunted daily for deer and for women if you know his story. His story was told by him and by his girl Laila Norton who he called Leah and she called him Cole. From the gun shot on May 11th to his possible death at his very own prom. This guy has survived from being tased, sexual assault, IED, Vaping and his father drunken pity life. But when he saw Laila all of that still going on, he could breath in fresh bloomed flowers and not cinnamon. This is his choice he could have the girl or his beloved gun in The Gun or The Girl..he only has three chances to make the right choice. 

Preview:

Colby Larson POV

Part 1

"Take him to a nearby hospital..or even better call 911. Please! I am feeling his pulse fade away.." The girl of my dreams had been by my side in tears. Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream running down her face. A police man who was her father had tazed me thinking I was going to murder her. He didn't full on trust me one bit, "Father please! Call someone or the paramedics to help him!" She tried her best to remind calm, she tried many attempts to get my heart beating to normal speed. "Cole please don't leave me.." she grasped my hand tight and wiped her tears on her jacket. "I..will..not..leave.." my head turns to her as I saw blurry ambulance lights pulling up. People carried me up in a stretcher to place me on life support as I than heard Laila screaming. "You can't make me chose!?! NO!?! Cole!?" Her father dragged her away from the ambulance as my voice began to fade out. The last time she had seen me was on the ground being frozen in place after being tazed by her father. With cuts, scars, a black eye, and many bruises on my body, and the tazed area were my legs. It hurts to move them, I hadn't been able to move them in 3 hours after beginning rested and breathing stable. I began to believe I had develop to be paralyzed from the waist down. But how did I get into this mess and meet Laila, well that story is what I am about to tell you. Many teachers have asked students the one question that I could never answer outside my own home. 'If I could change one thing, about yourself, what would that be?' It was never appropriate for me to say in class so I lied and said "To be different and unique.." and the actually answer would be not carrying that gun that I killed so many people with. I have a condition called IED also known as Intermittent Explosive Disorder. IED is an impulse-control disorder characterized by sudden episodes of unwarranted anger. As an individual suffering from intermittent explosive disorder to have described feeling is like a loss of control of emotions and become overcome with anger.  I may threaten to or actually attack objects, animals, and other humans by anger, but that's just my IED kicking me telling me 'Do it!' IED is said to typically begin during the early teen years, I had it after my mother death caused by my father.