Disney Z-O-M-B-I-E-S Out of the Ordinary

Description:

Description:

Sophomore Year:

Dylan and Dawn who are age 17 like Zoey Zed's little sister are two separate types of siblings, one being a zombie and human. The human and zombie sibling is called a hybrid. The other being full on human. But more interesting is that they are twins, their parents Addison and Zed changed the perspectives of the worlds of zombies and humans can go to the same school, and live the same lives and being with one another. Zed little sister Zoey is now a teenager instead of a pesky adorable 8 year old she was. She is the head cheerleader for Zom's part of the school and Dawn is head cheerleader for the Pom's side of the school. But belonging to one side of the school depends on your birth, and for Dylan he was a hybrid of 50% Zombie and 50% human he hangs out mostly around with the Zom's part of the school and plays soccer. He does have a human friend that isn't his sister but is Eli, they met on the first day of school when Dylan helped him with some bullies calling him a nerd. 

In the Afternoon the human cheerleaders were doing a routine with Bucky being on the bleachers watching them. On the other part  of the school there was a Zombie Soccer game, who they were versing was Middletown Tigers. "Us cheerleader wear bows and skirts, but only our soccer team wears their shorts and t-shirts! GO MIGHTY SHRIMP!" Says Zoey as cheers alongside with other Zombie cheerleaders. The humans' side of the school started to boo the team and laugh at Dylan because he was a hybrid.