Somebody To Tell

This story will include the topics of: Cancer, Depression, Death, Romance, Running Away, **possibly suicidal thoughts**

If you can't handle any of those I highly recommend you don't read it.

*** OFFICIAL THOUGHT, AND OFFICIAL NAME OF BOOK AND CHARACTER**

There had been many theories about how she had been dead since her 23rd birthday. It was just like there was a murdered scene, yet nobody knew the truth or as I say knowing the real Tessa like I did. She told nobody about her pill addiction and never followed the doctors orders on taking one or two a day before chemo. She also told me her thoughts of the ways she could die. She even shared to me a journal about the feelings of death taking its toll in her body, she was giving up after she received the news about having leukemia. But she was expecting it but didn't know when, she had also just recently got told about her brothers Tim and Finn who just died after a year of having leukemia being diagnosed. My last moments with her were very clear, it seemed just a moment a go she died from an overdose and loss of blood. "I give up!" I remember hearing her yelling at me, "I give up everything I ever did!" She had continued, "No don't giv-", "Don't you dare say I can't give up Henry! I have too!" I couldn't even touch her at the time to shake those thoughts away, if I even  tried she just teased me and get closer to finishing the pill bottle. I had a gut feeling that night she was near the end, she just turned 23 and entered college and only had four  pills remaining. "You can't stop me!" She took the remaining four and instead of drinking it down with water, she drank wine mixed with beer. "Y-you..s-shut..u-up.." I saw her swaying as I began to choke up and cry. "Y-you l-look f-f-funny.." she started to become drunk as I grabbed my phone and dialed for her mom. She began to swig down the bottle as I had enough but I was to late to grab it. She broke it in the sink just as her mom picked up. "Henry what is it?" Her mom said, "Any last words Hen.." she said with a slur, she grabbed a piece of glass and pricked herself with it. She starts to bleed as I can see she began to be pale. "Your daughter is nearly to her death..she took all the pills and drank all the wine/beer and now she's cutting.." her mother gasped and started to cry over the phone. "No.." her mom said as Tessa looked at me, "Goodbye world, hello sweet Heavens.." she cut her wrist than her neck as I hang up with her mom and called 911. Luckily my neighbor was a paramedic and his wife was a police. They barraged in and saw the blood and the wine and saw Tessa crazy eyes just before she passed out. And by passed out I mean she died in front of me from loss of blood and overdose in pills and alcohol. I held her journal close to my chest as I still miss her truly, I pulled it away and opened it as it started talking about her senior year before her brothers got diagnosed with Leukemia.