Cinderella With Red Glittered Heels

San Francisco. A city where anything can happen will happen with a paid price. "Rosa! Where is my coffee!", the girl known as Rosa rolled her eyes and shaked her head and smiled. "Coming Ms. Gomez.."

With hair as that was maroon colored was roaming on and offset gathering/delivering coffees. She was in her coffee runners outfit holding tons of coffee for the whole staff on Firefilm Cinema.

"Thank you dear..", Rosie gritted her teeth, "No problem Ms. Gomez.." Rosie turned on her heel and went to go deliver the last of the coffee to the Ms. Gomez assistant, Kenny Turner.

"Here you go Kenny.." she breathes out and sat down on a storage box, "Thanks Rosie.." he drank half of the coffee and gave the rest to her, "So what is today movie plot today about?"

She gulped some of the coffee as Kenny looked at her. "Their doing a remake of The Wizard Of Oz mixed with Cinderella..seems a little odd in my opinion." She looked at him and said "So what will the glass slippers and red ruby slippers be replaced with?" She smiled and laughed.

"That is still unknown..but I do know they are having a Cast Party after production on Christmas Eve."

She nodded and then heard one of her half sisters screaming her name. "Rosalyn!?" She stood up quickly as a blonde girl came towards her, "Morning Kayla..decaf no foam latte.."

She handed it to her as the girl Kayla handed it back. "That's Nancy's order..my was caffeine free sugar mocha chocolate chip frap..", "Oh sorry.."

Gives her the other drink, "Where is Nancy anyways?" Rosie asked as Kayla mentioned she was trying to flirt with the new security guard. "Since when did Dylan leave..", "Mother fired him last night since he wouldn't go out with me or Nancy.."

She looked at Rosie as she pointed in the middle of her chest. "He wanted to go out with you..but mother said well what was the word.." she thought as her sister Nancy came over, "the word you're looking for is Coffee Maiden.."

Rosie looked at her, "That's two words..", "Stop being a smart mule.." its better nickname than before thought Rosie.

Both roll their eyes as Kenny just stirred an empty latte cup, "I'm gonna try out for Connie SnowBelle.." said Nancy as her sister Kayla said "Than I'll try out for her sister Juneberries Belle.." they looked at Rosie.

"And you..well just stay out...of the..you know..spotlight..", "Granted..I hate the spotlight anyways.." Rosie left to go get her laptop to see if she got into her dream college. Kenny watched them parted as an elder calls on Kenny cell.

"Why are you standing there you elf..make sure she conquered her fear of being taken over..", "Don't worry about it Greta..I'm on it.." he looked and saw the new security guard eyes laid on Rosie.

"Send me the recipe for truth serum..the cookie version..", "On it..I'll have Grace send it premade.." he smiled and hung up, he looked to go see where she went, "Looks like mothers assistant has a crush on Rosa.."

"Ooh we should have him fired..just like Drake.." Nancy looked at her sister and said "his name was Dylan..D-Y-L-A-N..", "Oh right.." she giggled as Nancy looked at her, "At least I got the smart genes..", "But blondes aren't smart.."

Nancy walked off as Kayla went to their mother who Rosie step mother. "Mum, your new assistant seems to be interested in Rosalyn..", "You know Kenny way much older than her right Kayla..like by 15 years."

Kayla was in shock and said "Oh..", "Have you study your lines.." Kayla nodded as her mother said to show her one of the lines.

"Okay, 'You embarrassed me this evening...again..how could you do this Corals!' How was that mother?", "Good job.." meanwhile in the lobby Rosie was on her computer typing and waiting for an email. "Come on.." she mumbled as a crash startled her and she slammed her computer shut.

"WHO'S THERE!?!" She said as it was the new security guard, "Um I was just grabbing marshmallows for Nancy 'skin routine'.." Rosie laughed a little, "I'm sorry, I thought you were one of the Gomez's.." he laughed and shook his head, "Nope I am no Gomez..are you one of them.." she looked at him and said "Nope I am an Owens..I was not that long ago hired and adopted by Ms. Gomez.."

He smiled and looked at her, "Interesting..I am Jay Carson..", "Rosie Owens..and no Rosa or an Rosalyn is not my name.." he shakes hands with her. "So are you anything like Nancy or Kayla that want to be in the 'spotlight'.." she shook her head as he took a seat next to her. "What are you interested in.." she looked at him and grabbed her laptop. "Nothing THAT important. You wouldn't know me even if I became famous for what I do."

"And what must that be..", "Well since you are asking..I want to be a singer/songwriter but due to stage fright and never getting actual in the spotlight is hard. What about you..being a security guard must've been so fun to join.." he looked at her laughing as she laughed, "Well I wanted to be a music teacher.."

She smiled and was about to speak but then hears Kayla voice, "Run..", "What?" She pushed Jay into the secret hideout that leads to a different part of Firefilm. She joined him and showed him a place where only she knows. "Where..what the WOAH..", "Welcome to the empty stage.."

This Holiday season I give you a two classic tales into one

This Holiday season I give you a two classic tales into one. From Wizards Of Oz and Cinderella, we have an adventure that starts BIG but has a troubling middle plot twist with an Ending that you would never guess.

Rosie is played by Arianna Grande

Kenny is played by Colby Strong

And the full cast will be announced on December 4th along with the First Chapter like the snip it above