The Immortal Photographer

3 out 4 hearts were broken, I don't want to break number fours heart but there is no spark or lighting struck moment. I sigh and hoped on my bike riding to my finale destination, Amber Beach, hope me and Tyler can still be friends. Jayden just ignored me, Troy lost his temper at me and yelled, Brody cried like a baby without his mother. I parked my bike and took off my helmet and walked in the museum where he worked. I ran into Riley, one that knows Tyler better than I do, "Hey Riley, have you seen Tyler I need to tell him something." Riley looks at me and said he was out for a bit with Ms. Morgan and Koda. "Don't worry he will be back in 5 mintues," I look at him twirling my hair nervously, I can't do this to him, not today. "You okay Ash?" I stop twirling my hair and nodded, "Ash you can tell me anything..or do you want to talk to Chase about what your feeling?" Chase is like an older brother to me and I tell him most things, "Is Chase around?" He nodded as he placed his arm around me and brought me to Chase section in Dino Bite Cafe. "He will serve you shortly.." I thanked him as Chase finally arrived, "Hey Riley said 'something up with Ash' what's wrong Ash?" I sighed once again and said "I am breaking up with Tyler..", "Oh.." Oh? Does he know something I don't know. "Oh? What's the dramatic 'Oh..'," he told me Tyler was planning to do the same, I was shocked and said "Really?", "Yes really, he told me he is falling for Shelby.." I was sort of happy and said "Well tell him I am happy with that," I took a frie from his plate and ate it. "I will..oh how's photography going? Any new pictures?" I look at him and said "Yep, but I told my professor I wouldn't show to anyone..", He begged for me to show him as he torture me with the fries, "I can't, you know Professor Kodiack won't like that.." he took my camera and snapped a couple of photos of me. This is why I consider him a big brother/ big goofball, "Give it back Chase.." I laugh and grabbed it from him and looked at the photos, each one had Tyler in the background, he had a frown on his face. "Ash we need to talk.." I look at him and said "Chase told me, and I am perfectly fine with it, I also wanted to break off also.." his frown turned to a smile, "You sure about it though..", "Yes I am sure.." 4 out 4 hearts have finally been broken but 1 ended just wonderfully, "I am gonna go to the beach and take some photos if you need me." I waved goodbye as I walked off to go get my bike I heard talking. "Could it be the photographer Sledge been talking about.." Sledge? I never heard of this person. "It must be, her camera is marked with the red A," I turn around and saw nobody, than everything went black, my scream was silent, my vision was black. I heard metal footsteps and than I squeaked, I felt a shot and a staple. "Unmask her!" I saw metal all around, I saw evil creatures that were around town and defeated by people in spandex. "Who are you! Let me go!" I screamed but couldn't move, "Active the chip!" He yelled as my vision started to have red thin vision. "You are now my inside project, you will expose the rangers identities from Amber beach, Summer Cove, Harwood County, and Panorama City. This will ruin the rangers once and for all.." I replied with a smirk and said "What's in it for me," he looks at me and says "Immorality..no dying from any harm from anyone.."