The Uprising Leader

"Shane left this for you in the mail

"Shane left this for you in the mail.." a box was handed to me by my sensi as I titled my head to the side. "Cousin Shane sent me something?" I opened the gifted wrapped box and found a letter addressed to me from Shane. "Blah..blah..leaving to China to study martial arts..knew it.." I kept reading on and on for about 5 pages, "Him being the Red Wind Ranger..WAIT WHAT!?" He never told me about the red ranger thing, I stood up quickly from my lotus position as his last written words were I trust you to be the new red wind ranger and be the leader for Dustin and Tori, Sincerely Cousin Shane..I looked further in the box and found his morpher, and the roll call transformation. "Everything okay Naomi?", "Yes sensei.." I didn't know where he trained or where I would find Tori or Dustin but I knew they needed a leader. I was in the town Steeleville and needed to be Blue Bay Harbor according to the address he gave me. It was only 4 hour bus ride or I can use cousins Shane morpher and speed my way there. "Ninja Storm, Ranger Form! Ha!" I morphed as I was off and running into the hills. Okay let me tell you more about myself here, I am only 15, I look like a 18 year old but I am not. I, originally had the power of a thing called Pheromones that also means affects the humans emotions. But now I gained the power of the wind, and soon meet earth and water, the basic earth forms. I arrived at Blue Bay as people were blinding me with flashing lights, I forgot that I was still morphed into the red ranger. "Ranger Form! Storm Down!" People gasped and left in aw, than I saw Cameron. "Cam!", "Omi!" We hugged tightly as I than bow as he did as well. "Still the youngest black belt in Steeleville.." I laughed and stretched out my fingers, "Not to brag but yes..who is the youngest in Steeleville.." I asked as he told me one of the rangers. I've known Cam since my training here at a young age, "But you'll be the youngest Mentor though for any rangers.." just than Dustin came running in with Blake and Hunter, "Hey you doubled tapped..what up..oh and Tori is coming soon.." said Blake as Hunter repeated his brother words, Dustin looked at me strange. "Why does she have Shane morpher?" I hid it up my left sleeve, "This must be the earth tone guy my cousin has been talking about.." I looked at him as he thought I was mocking him. "So I am pity yellow.." he came close to me as I had hands on my hips and smiled. "Yep, and I am marvelous red.."

                                                (In Loving Memory, Pua Magas