Protectors Of Magic: The New Generation

When four girls meet in a university in the state of Florida, they are transported to a new part of the school, that is undiscovered

Each had been born with special powers, none were activated until the age of 14.

But why were these four? Well these four had a trouble past or a sad moment in there life.

For Sophie Hayes, she lost her mother at a very young age, she was so shy she couldn't even speak to the teacher.

Than you have Dawn Perkins. Dawn suffers from Scoliosis, a sideways curvature of the spine.

And for Rebekah Randall, she lives with her grandmother and her family lives in Spain while she lives in Honolulu.

Lastly, for Kendra Brown, she lives with her mother, her parents got a divorce, when she was around 13.

How did all 4 girls gain powers? What are they the Protecters of? What powers do they have?

But an Evil Villain dies, the world is at peace as we once thought. Until the son of The Dark Angel has its chance to get its revenge on the elementals.

Not until he figures out that the elementals past on their powers to 4 girls who were strangers.

Will they become friends and stop the boy or will they fumble to the ground.

Cast Coming Soon...

A/N: This the plot I need help starting. I am welcome to suggestions or helping.

- SOMEONE : D