X & Z Files + Fae

"Today the day of the arrests of Abe Jones, a Professor here at Pinewood Academy

"Today the day of the arrests of Abe Jones, a Professor here at Pinewood Academy. Some of his students have said he was rather odd than wicked, we sat down with three of his remaining alive students." The news lady gave the mic to a boy with almond hair color next to a strawberry blonde girl and a dark brown hair guy. "I'm X," he handed the mic off to the other boy, "I'm Z," the boy placed the microphone near the girl, "And I am R," the news lady starts laughing, "What are your actual names." "Those are names.." mentioned the girl, "is it short for something, like Xavier? Ronnie? Zeke?"  those were the surviving students left with just a letter to be their names. They don't remember why they just have a letter, but they remember how they got into Professor Jones class of Literature. "Well any stories you could tell us about Abe Jones? Or even better on how you all met? Or how you were when taking his class?" Z took the mic and said "Well for starters..me and X are half brothers..and R is like our.." R looks at him as he said with a small smile, "A sister.." they look at her as she told the news lady her point of view on what happened. And that's where are story began with R also known as Fae.