The Scent Of A Girl

**WARING CONTAINS CUSSING. If you want to this story I highly recommend your okay with CUSSING & Other things before continuing to read on.**

"What did you expect from me..a tall blonde with big ass boobs.." I look at her, "Uh..", "Well the leader of Pink Lemonade is not that, what you have in mind." Asked one of them as I replied with laughter, "I would say a tall, brunette, and innocent.."

Well that's where I was wrong. I had been kidnapped by a black hair, medievalist, sneakest, shortest and the leader of The Pink Lemonade. The ones who roam the night and act like nobody takes charge.

Don't laugh at the name, I've been there and their leader Frenchie takes it seriously.

"So are you in?" She said as I look at her, "Uhh..", "His in Firecracker..I'll make sure he is.." a girl with blue hair tips like flames had popped a bubble gum bubble in my ear. "Good, now to begin the invasion.."

More yet to come

More yet to come. Will you survive in the streets with the gang? Or will you end up going undercover as one of them?

Find out more on either on December 10th or the 12th.

Your Cast With Character Names (* means played by) :

Ash (First name) aka Asia (Bad Name) * Gabi DeMartino

Frankie (First Name) aka Frenchie (Bad Name) * Ronni Hawk

Cameron (FN) aka Cleo (BN) * Joey King

Brooke (FN) aka Blaze (BN) * Niki DeMartino

Daniella (FN) aka Devins (BN) * Brec Bassinger

Marshall (FN) aka Marsh (BN) * Owen Joyner