Getaway Driver

Backstory:

Backstory:

There was a man and a woman who loved each other dearly, one day the man decided to buy his wife a gift on their anniversary, the man bought two rings and said "my dear wife if you put on this ring you will be able to hear my heart beat" and so she did, but a day came where her husband had to leave for a week and come back shortly, when he came back his wife was gone, she was kidnapped but her heart beat was there, nine months of looking for her, her husband finally found her but her heart beat stopped, right in front of him was his dead pregnant wife, 18 years later the man has a beautiful daughter he has given her the same ring her mother used to wear and few months pass where the man almost died from a fire, he had 3rd degree burns, the man gave the ring to the young man who saved him and said "take care of her son and tell her I love her" that was his last words before he had died in the hospital right after surgery. The young man was confused but promised to find who this girl was.

Prolouge

**WARNING MILD LANGUAGE**

When I saw the old metallic light blue jeep pulled up into the driveway, I look at my mothers living room surroundings to see if I have everything I need to find the girl Jace told me to find. "Leaving so soon?" Said my mother Tara had walked in with her cane, ever since the fire on Maple Street her legs have become more and more damaged each day. "Mom, I got to go find a new job and also keeping a look out for who has the other half.." I showed my mother the black half of the yin/yang symbol ring half.

"You need to grow up and not believe what Jace said when you were just 16.." I laughed and kissed her cheek, "I have the Yang, I just need to find the Yin. There a rare ring here in Europe.." I walked out with a black bag on my shoulder into the car. I had ordered an Uber an hour ago and they finally show up. "Where are we going?" It was an 18 year old female this time, but seemed to be like my age. I look at her to see what she looked like "What are you staring at?"

She said as her appearance wasn't what I was expecting. She had ripped jeans and a gray shoulder revealed top with hair like dirty blonde hair in braids. "Um you. I never had a female Uber.." she raised a brow and said "Wow you must say that too all the ladies you've seen.." she grabbed her phone as I than saw a half yin/yang ring on a necklace chain. It was the Yin side. "Here type in your location.." I was so completely speechless, I've found Jace daughter. But does she even know that I know her dad? Probably not. I finally spoke and coughed on my own spit, "Um before I do that..where did you get that Yin ring?"

She looked at me and said "Wow now you're staring at the girls boobs..how nice. Is this your tip or shall I say my tits are the tips.." why is she acting all anger combined with sassy pussy attitude. "No it's just well you see.." she held it in her hand in a fist and I felt it. I felt what Jace was talking about. The heart beat of his passed wife to his daughter, I caught her staring outside the window. I took off the ring and hid it in my bag. "Can we start over?" I asked as she looked at me. "Maybe.." I looked down as she looked at me, "What's your name.." she said and looked away when I looked up.

"It's Chadwick..but you can call me Chad." She breathed out, "My name is Beatrice..but my father called me Beats..AND ONLY my father.." she gave me a stare like if I call her it I will die. "So now we're on even grounds where am I actually taking you Chad.." I look at her and then raised a brow. Maybe I can get to know her if we ran off together..I sound so creepy right now. "Who is after me.." she looked at me, "umm nobody..why.." I smiled and said "Want to explore the rest of Europe with me.." she started to laugh and looked at me as I looked serious. "Oh you're serious..well I don't know y-"

"I knew your father!" I blurted as she stared at me and tilted her head. "What do you mean.." she mumbled. "I was the one who saved him from the Maple Street fire..along with my mom." She raised her brow and said "Wait your mother was Tara Greyson.." I nodded and said "And your father was Jace Holden a-.." she looked at me, "get out!" What did I just do. "Please..just get out..I'm not going to be your getaway driver.." before I got out her eyes haven't left my eyes.

"Stop staring at me.." she mumbled still looking at me. "How can I prove it to you?" She opened her fist and said "Where's my father half.." I went in my bag and pulled it out. She looked at it and turned on the car light. "The only way its my fathers is the engraving inside.." J. Holden she cried in the car as without holding the ring I could feel the slow beating of her heart. Than out of the blue, her phone rang and she looked at who was calling. It appeared as a person named Oscar.

The Yang Will Always Find Its Yin
Even If The Yin Isn't Trusting Him..

Or
Will Two Unsynchronized Beats
Make One Single Beat In Harmony.