Gracie's Lover

"She's been missing since Friday and you're not worried about where our daughter is?!" I wasn't exactly missing, I just left the country with a boy who cared a lot about me and I cared a lot about him. "Well where was she last?" I was at a party with my lover who convinced me London is only the 2nd populated country and Los Angeles was #1. My parents fought a lot but always fought about where I was, who am I with, and how I should live. How did I end up like this, well this story will tell you just that information. It all started in Cambridge High in London, where I was only half way through my senior year. My parents have strived about me going to college only in London and not out of the country. "Oh my God isn't that your boyfriend.." I look over at my friend Cassie comment, "What is Micheal doing with Hannah.." I saw them smooching in front of me, I wanted to go up and smack Mike face and shove Hannah off of him. This is also when I started to not complete my thoughts and lose my focus daily.

I was in the library reading a book and than heard a thud of a backpack, "H-how long have you been here?" I look up at the sound of the smoky voice, "I've been here since noon," I said quietly, the smoky voice had sat down as I look at him. He looked around my age, he was tall around 5'9, with his brown hair hanging over his charming face of his. With glinting black eyes, set charmingly mood towards me, within their sockets, they've shown no mercy for so long. He has a tattoo of a something that can't come to my mind. It is almost hidden just above the right side of his right arm that leaves a delightful memory of a past memory. "You make me feel like I'm good enough for someone." His smoky voice whipped my attention away, "What's your name?" I look at him as he smiled, "The name is Zeke.."

"