Chapter 5

❤❤❤

"Our fans really do work hard huh," I said as Jimin walks into my room.

We're now here in my old apartment and was suppose to go to dinner before we go to the ball but Jimin said sex is better.

"What?" he answered strolling to me.

"Where did they even got these pictures?" I said scrunching up my face at how young we were back in Busan.

Jimin looked at the screen and started laughing so hard.

"I still have chubby cheeks back then. And you're still as beautiful," he said after laughing so hard.

My eyes lingered at the photo on the screen and can feel my eyes tearing up. I can't believe we've been so young back then and believed in each other. Now we're here finally together, after so many years of going back and forth, who would've thought we'd become idols this big and even date at this year? My eyes trailed to love of my life beside me. A tear rolled down my cheek.

His hand immediately cupped my face, his brows furrowing.

"Hey baby, is something wrong?" he asked in a soft tone. He's searching my eyes.

"Nothing baby, I'm just happy you're with me right now," I smiled at him.

He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead. The doorbell rang signalling that our stylists are already here. Jimin got up to open the door for them and I followed him through.

Emma, together with my PA Patrick is entering. Liz and Aya, Jimin's team came in as well. They started setting up and made us shower. I got off the shower first and Emma immediately started with my hair and make up. Jimin followed and his hair and make up is being started to.

Once done, my hair is now up in a messy bun exposing my neck and back. Emma helped me with my dress and pumps.

 Emma helped me with my dress and pumps