Chapter 30

❤❤❤

Jimin's POV

I woke up early just like what Taehyung instructed me to. We all decided to sleep here last night. No one wants to leave. Even Yoongi and Jennie who was suppose to still be in Hawaii will be arriving later this evening.

"She need her breakfast in an hour Jiminah. Remember, her meals should be in small amounts only but enough to sustain energy until her next meal," Taehyung said as he flips a pancake on the pan.

I nodded and listen attentively.

"She sometimes likes brewed coffee with milk in the morning or hot chocolate. Just prepare that while she's eating. She needs to take her meds. It's all separated and labeled in her medicine kit right there," he pointed to corner of the counter top.

"After she eats, we always stroll for a short time. During this time of the year where it's cold outside, we just wait for her request. And then she'll sleep, eat, watch and eat again. That's her basic routine daily. Sometime's it differs," he said as he places a sunny side up beside the two pancakes on the plate.

I envy Taehyung again. Like before, he always knows everything because I always end up fucking everything. He knows every detail about her and I wish I was the one who knew.

Taehyung pursed his lips at my facial expression and shook his head.

"Let it go Jimin, she needs you right now," he said handing me her breakfast.

"I know," I nodded.

I brought her breakfast inside her room and set it on her study table. I sauntered to her bed and kissed her forehead.

"Wake up Miah, breakfast time," I coaxed her consciousness.

After several attempts, she finally opens her eyes and smiled weakly at me, her eyes shining.

"Good morning," I greeted as I caress the side of her face.

"Good morning," she greeted back.

"Coffee or hot choco?" I asked her.

"Coffee," she grinned.

"On it," Taehyung said from the door frame.

I helped her walk to her study chair and urged her to eat. She obeyed and started consuming her food slowly. I just stared at her the whole time until Taehyung enters with coffee and exited leaving us alone.

"How was your sleep?" I asked her after she sipped on her coffee.

"Better," she answered.

"Good then,"

"You?"

"Better," I lied. I was awake the entire night watching her sleep.

I'm afraid she might not wake up. My guilty self won't let me sleep either. I kept reminding myself that I need to be stronger for her cause she's already strong herself. Hanging on just for me, because of me.

Every single inch of my body is terrified of what's to come.

"You wanna go for a walk today or cuddle?" I suggested.

"Walk," she said as she finishes her food.

"Okay then," I nodded as I pop open her medicine kit and gave her her medicines.

She gulped all 5 tablets in one go.

I watch her with hawk eye. Every move she makes. Every step she decides to take or not to take. How her hand waves around animately while she's telling stories. How her eyes squints at me everytime I answer her childishly. Her dimple is still showing on her thin and pale but still pretty face.