Chapter 16

❤❤❤

Jimin's POV

"I'm coming," I heard Jin hyung on his phone.

I looked up at him, his face is scrunched up in worry. He quickly grabbed his keys and walked out the door. What is happening?

"Where is he going?" I asked Yoongi who's suddenly up his feet. I stood up too and followed him to the door.

"Stay," Yoongi pointed at me.

I just raised my hands in surrender and walked back to the couch.

Jungkook hasn't been around much lately. He's been always out and I don't know where his whereabouts are. Although my mind kept telling me to go see Hyun mi, I just can't. I don't know what I've been doing.

My phone vibrated on my hand. I looked at the lit screen and it's a message from Dahyun. I groaned in frustration when I read her message.

DH:
I'm coming over.

JM:
No you can't come. I have a meeting with our mngr.

DH:
Too bad, I really want to see you.

I didn't reply to what she said. Why did I even agreed to her? Yes, she is pretty but I like my Miah better.

My Miah

She's Taehyung's now. I don't want to even think about her right now but she just keeps on popping up on my mind. Me, Jungkook and Taehyung aren't even talking to each other even though we're living on the same roof. I've been observing Taehyung and I'm a bit confused because he's not even showing any interest in fighting with me. Jungkook and Taehyung have been having the same mood ever since I broke up with her.

They seem to be running out of time and everything they've been doing have always benefited Miah. I was also keeping track of her from her IG account and she seems to be different. She rarely post photos now but when she does, she only posts her face, not her whole body. She's a lot thinner, her cheeks are a bit sunken. Is she on a diet? All her albums, shows, advertisements and endorsements seems to be all in a rush. Why will her management rush everything?

Is she not going to renew her contract? Will she be settling with Taehyung now? I know she'll be happy. I think she wants to be a part of a normal family, a normal life. I was willing to give it to her but she chose Taehyung instead.

My jaw clenched at the thought of them having a perfect family.

---

All of the members have already returned except Jungkook. Why does this always ticks me off? Jungkook shouldn't be mad at me now. He should be mad at Taehyung but why is he siding with him?

Oh right, he will now have a niece or nephew. Fuck it!

I stared at the window. My window sill is covered with thick snow. Everything outside is white now. It seems like I have been sitting here for far too long. I just watch days change right before my eyes.

An endless cycle of day and night.

°°°

"Hyung, why is Jungkook not coming back from Busan yet?" I asked Jin who's sitting infront of the television. It's been a week now.

Dahyun's arm is like a clad claw attached to mine. I just stick with her for the past couple of weeks. It made me seem stable to the media. Jin just looked our way disgusted at the sight of us.

"He just needs time to rest, I'm sure our maknae needs time to recharge before our comeback," he answered looking at me. His eyes are bleak of expression but I can feel that he wants to say something.