//:3-[Daydreamer]

It was almost time for the Turf War. The first few hours Castor and Pollux were here, they already get themselves into trouble— GREAT! NICE GOING GUYS! YOU'RE BOTH DOOMED~!

"Alright, what ink are we using?" Goggles cheered. He was excited, because it was probably his first time battling with inklings that weren't Headphones, Specs and Bobble.

The Gemini twins... They had separate answers. "Pink!" "Purple."

"Whaaaaat?" Pollux gasped to turn to Castor, who was checking his ink barrel on his Splat Charger. "But I thought you would go for blue!"

"Yeah, well, blue was the Orbiters color. And you know what they did." Castor sighed, gripping his Charger in his hands, holding it out. "And you only like Pink because one, it's your favorite, and two, Callisto uses that color."

  Rider sighed. He was stuck with a team full of idiots. But hey, Goggles was a, quote, idiot and beat him and the S4. So what damage can only three idiots do? Apparently a lot. By the way, they just settled for purple.

  "We have some time to krill before the turf war starts. I'm going to the Training Grounds. Pollux, you can come with." Castor said, lowering his Splat Charger and walking towards Ammo Knights. Pollux happily skipped behind.

The Gemini twins stepped inside Ammo Knights and informed Sheldon about training. He happily let the two siblings rent the side of the grounds, where the dummies were moving. They stepped inside, and there were already four inklings inside.

Each had one ink color of their own, and had a look of their own.

  Castor and Pollux tried to slip past the room filled with orange, pink, cyan and purple ink silently, and they almost succeeded. But the four inklings were aware from the start and they all decided to be a stalker! Yay!

The Gemini Twins started to splat the inflatable dummies, acting both as Defense and Offense. Castor would always pretend when the dummy is moving to Pollux was an opponent trying to attack her, and flick his Charger in a second to splat the dummy. Pollux, on the other hand, tried her best to splat everything with swift moves, like she was the wind, using her Brella as a shield sometimes.

  Pollux turned her visor to the side, and wiped the sweat from her forehead. Castor removed his facemask for a second and took a breather. They both, honestly... Looked incredibly hot. Like their parents. And cousin. And their cousin's parents. And their grandparents.

  I guess it runs in the family...? Jeez, calm the [woomy] down, guys.

  "Hey, Pollux. We have to go now. I think Calli was right... We are a pretty good team." Castor said, lowering his Splat Charger, and wiping the purple ink that was dripping from his forehead.

Pollux nodded, with a bright smile on her face. She adjusted her Takoroka Visor back into it's original position, and gripped her Splat Brella tightly. They exited the Training Grounds... Well, not without Pollux accidentally slamming into the door, thinking it was push.

  "Holy Callie-Marie, Pollux. What are you thinking about to miss the big pull sign?" Castor sighed, helping Pollux up.

  "... If you throw a bomb that's about to denonate to an inkling that's about to touch water..." Pollux started, pulling the door and exiting, Castor following. "Which will splat the inkling?"

  "Which is the inkling closer to?"

  Their voices got fainter and fainter to the four inklings. The cyan inkling's face got covered with shadows.

  "Sooo... Thooooose are her cousins, *hic*... Gotta admit, they'reeee better than I expecteeed."

  "Yeah, that girl can even match my speed! I'm pretty sure that the boy with that bowl-cut can even match you, Skull!"