//:[SQUIDMAS SPECIAL]_[Spirit's_High]

This doesn't affect the story whatsoever. It's just a fun little drabble.

In December...

The sounds of footsteps going through the snow echoed through the silent neighbourhood of gigantic houses. A blue inkling, wearing a short beanie, a forge inkling parka, and snowboots was dragging himself along the snowy sidewalk.

Sapphire was going to a particular squid's home, which was conveniently on the path to the 'mall', where he would 'pick something up for himself'. This home was his crush, his one and only, Callisto.

Callisto has been gone for quite a while now. Sapphire missed her dearly, her gleaming smile, her shining tentacles, the vibrant pink eyes. He missed all of it. He wanted her back. Sapphire would do anything.

He rung the doorbell to her big home. No answer. Sapphire rung the doorbell again. No answer.

'I guess Elara and Ganymede aren't home right now, and Castor and Pollux must be in Inkopolis Square.' Sapphire thought to himself. Luckily, he's been to Callisto's old house plenty of time. It came to the point where he knew exactly where the spare key was stashed, just so he can get in to hang out or something.

  Sapphire unlocked the door and stepped inside. He took off his snowboots and took a few steps inside. His steps echoed throughout every room.

  Soon, he came face to face with the Jupiter families Christmas tree. It was glowing with the colours of the universe, with a pile of presents underneath. He smiled to himself, but he went directly to where he wanted.

Callisto's old room.

It's barely been touched, if you haven't counted the gear that the Gemini twins use nowadays. Sapphire remembers all the school projects, all the Super Smash Bros. games he's played, all the sleepovers held with. But now... It's all just memories.

Sapphire took another step inside the room, and saw a teddy bear, the one he got Callisto in Grade 6, where they had to do a Secret Santa exchange in the class. He always remembered her reaction when she saw the light brown little animal. She squealed with joy.

He sighed, and went over to her bed. He placed a small, gray little picture on it. Then left.

Placeholder drawing making a better one later its 12:00 in the morning please