//:6-[Get_Well_Soon]

Surprisingly, Ganymede and Elara took it better than Castor expected. They weren't happy, of course, because their own niece got hurt, but instead of screaming, they just comforted Castor, saying "It'll be okay."

  After dinner, Ganymede said to try and sleep as soon as possible, so he'll have more energy in the morning. Castor did go to sleep, but cried as he did so.

  He woke up feeling better than he thought he would be in the morning. Castor was expecting himself to get out of bed after, like, crying a bunch. But he didn't cry!

Castor put on an Octoking Facemask, a Black Cuttlegear LS, and Athletic Arrows. His gear that was used yesterday were all sweaty and dirty. Sorry, Callis.

  Jeez, he'll really need to buy his own stuff soon.

  "I'm going out again!" Castor shouted, loud enough for Ganymede and Elara to hear wherever they were in the house, and closed and locked the door. He walked to the train station, and entered the train.

Castor was staring out the window again. He was going to meet up with the Orbiters again. Why? Castor guessed that since it was his cousin's old team, and old friends, then he should probably get to know them. Especially since they know now that they are wrong about Callisto.

His station was here. Castor took exactly seven steps before his phone rang a familiar tune of Calamari Inkantation.

Castor stopped in his tracks, and answered the phone.

"Hello?" He spoke.

"Hi! Is this Castor Gemini?" A nice lady from the other side of the line asked.

Castor's eyebrows furrowed. "... Yes, this is me. Who are you?"

"Oh, pardon me, I'm just a nurse—" The lady spoke again, then a younger voice was heard. The ladies voice was soon farther away from the speaker. "Ah, you want to talk to him? Alright, here you go!"

Castor was genuinely confused. What the [woomy] was happening right now? A nurse? A nurse... Hospital... Pollux!

  "Big Brother!!" Pollux's happy voice rang in Castor's ear, although her voice was a little bit croaky.

  Castor's eyes widened, and for the first time in hours, he smiled. A genuine smile. "Pollux! Are you okay? Please tell me you're not injured too bad!"

Pollux laughed, then coughed a little. "Not too badly. The doctors say I only need to stay for one more day. That's how much time it'll probably take for the enemy ink to leave my body."

He mentally growled. The next time he saw any member of the OfB again, he will kill a fish.

Castor and Pollux kept on talking for the duration of Castor's walk to Inkopolis Square. Castor also informed Pollux of the Orbiter's sudden side change of the Callisto problem.

I mean, Pollux was glad that they changed sides. But she still didn't trust any of them. Nope. Nuh-uh.

Soon, Castor reached Inkopolis Square. It was so loud, that Castor had to put his phone on Speaker. His eyes guided themselves to three familiar inklings sitting at a table, under the protection of an umbrella.

Before he could walk over, a girl ran into him. She was running fast, so it wasn't good for the both of them.

"Castor?" Pollux was clearly worried, as she heard the sound of the thud.

"Sorry Pollux, call me back later..." Castor spoke out, and weakly pressed the end call button. He gained control of himself and looked over to the girl who bumped into him, who was still on the ground.