//:25-[Rescue_Mission]

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Orion asked a fidgety Dream with a small smile. He could tell something was unusual about her; from when the Orbiters and the Girl's Unit hung out to discuss how to save Callisto or simply to goof off, Dream was her everyday, usual bossy, stuck-up character. Now, she's kind of the complete opposite: A nervous wreck.

Dream cleared her throat, and stopped playing with her tentacles. "Uh, okay, so..." Dream started. "Just in case we don't make it back, you know, sane or alive, and stuff, I just want to ask you..."

"... Who do you have a crush on?"

Through his glasses that reflected the purple around them, Dream could see Orion's eyes squint a little. His smile faltered a little.

Orion rubbed the sleeve of his Panda Kung-fu Zip-up. "Does i-it matter?" He responded to a question with a question, great. Orion can't handle a conversation one-on-one no matter what, Dream, poor guy.

"Yeah, it kinda matters." She answers.

Orion hummed, thinking of a way to describe it; If he had feelings for anyone at all. A way to describe them...

"I mean... S-she's in the top ranks. That's for sure." Orion smiled again.

He then turned to jump into the depths below, but was stopped by Dream's grip on his wrist. He turned around to look at the smaller inkling, who looked down at the grass to avoid eye contact. "You can't just tell me things that bluntly when we're about to pretty much die."

It was silent for a few more moments. It wasn't an awkward silence, though. Somehow it was a comfortable silence, even though neither side knows what sentence to say next.

"... It's Sashi, isn't it?"

"W-What?" Orion stutters, raising an eyebrow.

"Sashi. You like her." Dream adjusts her headphones, averting her eyes. "You don't need to tell me. I know."

It was silence for a few more moments. Dream closed her eyes out of embarrassment.

And then, giggles. The leader of the Girl's Unit opened her eyes to see Orion trying to contain his laughter by covering his mouth with his arm. When their eyes met, Orion's giggling quickly turned into hard laughter.

"Hey, what's so funny?!" Dream lashes out.

After Orion's attempts to calm down, he cleans his arrowbands with his kerchief. "N-No, I don't like Sashi in that way. Aloha's already trying his best to get Sashi to remember him so he can confess his feelings, did you know?"

"He is?" Dream tilts her head.

"Do I look like one to lie?" Orion asks, putting his kerchief back into his pocket and his glasses back on.

"And plus..." It was Orion's time to look away this time. "The person I like...

... is you."

'WHAT THE HELL?!' Dream screamed in her mind. 'No wonder the girl get's flustered in anime's? That was smooth as hell!' Her face was agape, and a blush spread across her cheeks.

Orion pushes his glasses up, the moonlight reflecting off of the specs. The purple lights around them had faded away, yet the door was still open. I guess it only closes if everyone nearby has entered.

"Dude..." Dream smiles. Not a snarky smile. Not an angry smile. A genuine smile. "You actually watch a lot of anime. Too much anime."

"It's not my fault I live with Luna and Callisto." Orion shrugs. "... So, do you feel the same way? Or...?"