//:DataFile[Cloud_Nine].doc

Name: Sashi Aikohru
Aliases: Shi, Sushi
Age: 17
Team Status: Leader (Vocalist and Guitarist)

Personality: Sashi is an energetic inkling, throwing love and peace to everybody she's around and/or meets. She's super energetic, and loves to have fun. Enjoys making songs, playing her guitar (electric or acoustic), or livestreaming. Sashi has a lot of experience with weapons, including the bow and arrow, and spears. Sashi has a short temper, and can't stand in one spot for long. Has the most energy in the morning and afternoon

Favourite Food: Maki Rolls

Favourite Memory: Going hiking with her birth-mom, dad, and siblings. It was a night full of stars, and her mom suggested that they go out to Angler Hills, as she loved the night sky. Sashi and her blood-siblings, Sachi and Senshi, went out. It was beautiful, and it was a sight and memory that couldn't be forgotten. It was also one of the final memories she'd ever had with her mother.

Headgear: King Flip Mesh
Clothing: Birded Corduroy Jacket
Footwear: Angry Rain Boots
Main Weapon(s): Dapple Dualies Nouveau, Nautilus 79, Sorella Brella, Jet Squelcher

Hairstyle: A long braid transitioning into a ponytail at the back of her head
Eye Colour: Lavender And white
Skin Colour: Very Pale

Name: Akihiro Hoseki
Aliases: Akki
Age: 17
Team Status: Second-In-Command (Bassist and Main Male singer)

Personality: Akihiro is emotionless and gets right to the point in conversations and arguments. The reason why he doesn't have emotion is because he doesn't know how to show it, as he knows people have it worse than him. Other than that, Akihiro is like a big brother to the team, he's kind and protective, and he cares about each and every one of them deeply, including his brother Riku.

Favorite Food: Onigiri

Favorite Memory: None. Akihiro treasures each of his memories equally.

Headgear: Fake Contacts
Clothing: Squid Satin Jacket
Footwear: Truffle Canvas Hi-Tops
Main Weapon(s): Custom Hydra Splatling, Custom Explosher

Hairstyle: Like the ponytail-bang style, but the bang is swept to the other side and the ponytail is lower.
Eye Colour: Gray
Skin Colour: White-Tan

Name: Hikari Aikohru
Aliases: Ari
Age: 16
Team Status: Member (Keyboard Player and backup singer)

Personality: Timid, shy, and doesn't like confronting or being being confronted. Hikari is the type of girl who seems very shy at first impression, but once you're close to her, she's super open to everything and loves talking about stuff she loves. Hikari is incredibly light, it's easy to carry her around. Likes crystals and shining light through them. Hikari has an innocent mind, and is overprotected by Sashi, Akihiro, and a friend called Robin.

Favourite Food: Cotton Candy

Favourite Memory: Meeting her new family for the first time. Her mom and her got away from her abusive father, and her mom was planning for her to meet the new man she's dating, and his kids, since their mother died due to protecting Inkopolis against Octolings. Hikari was shy at first. But once she saw that the Aikohrus were one of the first people to smile at her genuinely in a long, long time, she swore to love them 'forever and ever.'

Headgear: Fishfry Biscuit Bandana
Clothing: Navy College Sweat
Footwear: Blue Slip-Ons
Main Weapon(s): Dapple Dualies Nouveau, Custom Dualie Squelchers

Hairstyle: Pigtails tied up at the back of her head with dark purple ribbons.
Eye colour: Cyan
Skin Colour: Pale Pink

Name: Riku Hoseki
Aliases: N/A
Age: 16
Team Status: Member (Drummer and backup male singer)

Personality: Happy and outgoing. Riku sees the best in everything and everyone, and believes that everything has good in them. However, when Riku is upset by something or someone, he locks himself in his room and sobs until he's ready to talk about it with the other members of Cloud Nine. He never fails to make everybody happy, and always strives to get better at everything.

Favourite Food: Spaghetti

Favourite Memory: Learning how to ride a bike. It was Akihiro, the Aikohrus, and his parents, trying to get him to ride a bike without training wheels. When they finally let go of him, he started to do it. He felt so accomplished, and the sight of everybody being proud of him is something that he'll treasure. Such a pure cinnamon roll.

Headgear: Soccer Headband
Clothing: Takoroka Nylon Vintage
Footwear: Turquoise Kicks
Main Weapon(s): Kensa Mini Splatling, New Squiffer

Hairstyle: Bowlcut, but the streaks are more straightened.
Eye Colour: Green
Skin Colour: White-Tan

Extra

-Sashi found two of the Birded Corduroy Jackets on sale, and bought them both for her and Sachi.

-All ten members of Cloud Nine are all some of the most popular livestreamers in Inkopolis.

-Riku's jacket is a hand-me-down from Akihiro.

-Hikari finds listening to either Senshi's or Sashi's guitar playing comforting.

-Riku and Iyrien, the DJ and back-up of Cloud Nine, can also play the trumpet.

-All of them are suffering from mental trauma from the past. Sashi may seem like she's the least suffering, but she's actually suffering the most.

-They like to cosplay as anime or videogame characters.

-Akihiro can cook really nicely, and secretly likes cute stuff.

-They host private battles for fans and livestream them, playing minigames and having fun.

-The Hosekis and Aikohrus have known each other for decades. Their great grandparents knew each other, their grandparents knew each other, and their parents knew each other. Now their offsprings know each other.

-Sashi remembers the tragic moments when her mother died of sickness and major injuries, her younger sister in the past, Sakura, who died of diseases, and her best friend, Lilith, died of suicide.

-Hikari's voice is so light because her abusive father always ordered her to keep quiet, and would threaten her at knife edge if she didn't comply. She's safe now, but is still very anxious.

-Sashi's full name is Sashi Mayaka-Philia Aikohru, Sachi's full name is Sachi Sakura-Yukka Aikohru, and Senshi's full name is Senshi Hitaro-Shi Aikohru.