【 序幕 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 prologue ; the black rose。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once in a peculiar timeline, there was a girl named Angela. A kind and lovely girl, as others would define her; but unfortunately, despite her pure soul she was suffering from liver cancer. She undergo chemotherapy but it only made her cancer worse. Since the chemo was obviously doing her no good, she decided to stop the therapy and just live her remaining days here at earth.

While she was hospitalized, she made a bucket list to do with her boyfriend once she got out. Her boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook doesn't know about her illness and she didn't plan on even telling him; simply because she doesn't want him to worry. It may seem unfair to her boyfriend, but she wanted to keep it that way. She didn't want to see him hurt, or have him feel pity towards her.

Little did she know that it'll only double the pain.

Within a month, they finished most of the list with only one remaining. So the next day, they went to a specific part of the park where there's a tree on top of a hill. For the whole day they simply lay down under the tree and relaxed, enjoying each other's presence. As they relax, Angela sat up and gazed at Jungkook with excitement. An idea just popped into her head, and maybe, just maybe, he would be interested in doing it.

"Honey..." Angela called out and her boyfriend hummed in response.

"Let's carve our names on the tree!" Angela exclaims, reaching out for a piece of rock that was conveniently a few inches from her. She handed out the rock to Jungkook in which he gladly took.

He stood up and was soon carving their initials on the tree, it says, "A+J" inside a heart. Angela watches his every move and as she do so, the smile on her face grows wider and wider. Jungkook took a step back and stare at the mark he made. "It's kinda crooked," he lets out a low sigh before he felt Angela snaking her hand around his tiny waist then pulling him into a side hug.

"It looks good dummy..." Angela assures, earning a low chuckle from the man as he shook his head in disbelief. There was a long silence between the two before Angela spoke up. "If I die.... Bury me here. So I can remember all of the things we did." With those simple words, she managed to broke the loving atmosphere that surrounded the couple.

Jungkook got tensed and couldn't help but wonder why she would suddenly bring this sensitive topic up especially out of nowhere. Instead of questioning more, he pushes those thoughts away and pulled her in his embrace then planted a kiss on Angela's forehead.