【 一 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 one ; responsibilities。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After trudging for thirty minutes, Jungkook finally arrives at his university. Once he enters the building, he hung his head low; stuffing his cold hands in his pockets as he walks through the rowdy hallway hoping to be oblivious from the crowd. As he made his way to his locker, he felt every person's eyes whom he walked by fixed their gazes on him. Which contradicts what he doesn't want to happen. Jungkook simply ignore the stares and proceeds to mind his own business. He just wanted to finish college and hopefully get his life back on track.

But his life is already fucked up.

Jungkook stood before his locker and swings the metal door open. Pictures of him and his ex-girlfriend welcomed him hanging by the door. His memorable yet painful past collided with his present and that's when his breath got stuck in his throat. He would've throw these away or not hang them up, but he just likes torturing himself. He couldn't bring himself to throw precious memories away, and he couldn't help but stare at these photos and begins to get emotional. He felt the pain he went through years ago, living in his memories like it was very recent.

To get out of his trance, Jungkook bash his fist onto the locker, creating a loud thud that caught a number of students' attention. He felt weak again. Tears were threatening to trickle from his sockets but before it did, Jungkook slammed the metal door and he stormed off to the roof. Everyone in the hall went ghost-silent as they watch Jungkook rush to the roof.

Jungkook went straight to the edge of the roof, resting his arms at the metal railings that was preventing him from plummeting to the ground face first. He reached for his pocket and pulled out a blue thin lighter and a cigarette. He pressed the cigarette in between his chapped lips and lit the cigarette. Once it was lit, he inhaled all of the smoke, then holds the cigarette in between his index and his middle finger before puffing out the smoke that was inside him.

Jungkook sighs, "Why can't I end my life yet?" Jungkook asked himself before fixing his gaze onto the blue skies as if he was talking to them.

"Why do you have to let me suffer alone?" A lone tear that he was keeping for so long finally trickles down from his eye and he immediately wipes it.

"Why do you have to be so special?" Jungkook inhaled the cigarette once again, making the smoke circulate around his lungs.

Jungkook was aware of the causes of smoking, he wasn't dumb. Jungkook wanted to quit the bad habit but he couldn't. He just wanted to feel something, like he did before. After his ex-girlfriend passed away, it's like all of his emotions were taken with her. His ability to love, to be excited, to be happy, were all gone. All he feel is excruciating pain - mentally and physically.