【 六 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 six ; intoxicated。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook tipped the shot glass and down goes it contents. To Jungkook, alcoholic beverages are stronger water — which in many ways is wrong. The drink trailed fire in his throat, the heat of the alcohol spread across his chest before his whole system burned up. That marks as his sixth shot and he could go ten more if he wasn't broke. His head was all fuzzy and his vision began to blur; but that doesn't stop him from drinking.

Jungkook called the bartender and motioned him for another shot, but Taehyung, who was still sober, stops him. Taehyung grab Jungkook's arm making Jungkook glare at him. "That's enough, Seokjin will beat the daylights out of you if you went home like this!"

With a scowl, Jungkook was able to free his arm from Taehyung's grasp with one tug. "You're concerned about Seokjin beating me up but not a whole group of big ass dudes that YOU cause trouble for?"

"Kook, I said I was sorry can you let that go?!" Taehyung respond in a surprisingly loud voice as he got irked by the fact Jungkook will always bring this back and will milk it in any way he can.

Jungkook simply scoffs before turning to the table and propping his elbows on the said table. He picks up the shot glass that the bartender recently sets down and swished its contents around. "Who gives a fuck? The old man left me and sold the apartment," was Jungkook's impassive response that trembled Taehyung's well being.

"What?!"

"I'm not naked but I am alone," —Jungkook deadpans— "And homeless too."

As if it finally hits him, Taehyung flinches from his seat when he remembers why he even visits Jungkook all the time. "This is great! You can come back and live with us! It'll be lots of fun!" Taehyung exclaims and did a little celebratory dance.

Jungkook didn't even know why this offer was a bolt out of the blue. The only reason why Taehyung was here is because he wanted Jungkook back in the crew, to which Seokjin repeatedly oppose the idea of. He shouldn't be shocked that Taehyung will suddenly bring this up but he was.

He might be arrogant but he still took Seokjin's advices — well at least some of them. The two left the crew because it was just a life filled with danger and wrongdoings. They had to always be in the dark and they were locked away from living a normal life. Jungkook respected Seokjin's decision hence why the two left. Not only did Seokjin forbid him to go back, but also because Jungkook didn't want to.

Seokjin's advice rang through his head every time Taehyung pesters him on going back, but this time; as he thinks about going back, he wasn't reminded of Seokjin's advice. Instead he was reminded of how Seokjin suddenly abandoned him and had no intention of telling him. He didn't even bother listening to Jungkook's protests.  Jungkook wasn't only joining the crew again to have a roof over his head, he was joining because it was a way to hurt Seokjin since he lets him go.

"Great, I'll join you guys then." Jungkook said in a low voice as his lips split into a small smile.

Taehyung voiced out his excitement to the point he even hugged Jungkook. Jungkook was too unbothered and tipsy to even react so he lets it slide. "Jungkook I promise you, we're going to have so much fun! Just like we used to!"

About a few meters from them, a girl named Kang Beomhee, whose head was in the newspaper shakes her head as she snickers. She's been eavesdropping on the two and they didn't even notice. I say that's improvement right there. "They won't be having fun, Jungkook's going to be in hell." Beomhee mutters to herself as she flips the page over to the sports section. Beomhee actually dreamt Jungkook's future in the crew, and it wasn't very pretty. It was in shambles and as his guardian angel she won't let that happened to him. She'll try her very best on preventing that to happen.

Even if it costs her very life.

|||

After Jungkook and Taehyung finally decided to hit the hay, Jungkook insists on going home alone and was now stumbling to go home. Beomhee, who was following Jungkook intently from behind, couldn't help but chuckle at his movements. For fuck's sake the man can't even walk straight. Beomhee was actually surprised he even reached the bus stop.

Jungkook clung on to the bus stop pole like his life depended on it. Of course, Jungkook's intoxicated actions lured a lot of people glancing at him and some even pulled out their phones to record and post in the neverending internet.

When Jungkook started to gain a lot more attention, Beomhee decides to intervene. She wasn't only protecting Jungkook's well being, she was also protecting his pride and reputation. Beomhee walks over to him and clipped him off the pole and wrapped his arms over her neck. Jungkook's drowsy eyes looks over Beomhee's as he cracks a slurry smile.

"How you doin'?" Jungkook asked seductively, his smirk growing by the minute. Since Beomhee knew the reference, her cheeks immediately heats up. "You're hot,"

And that was the last straw. Beomhee became a walking tomato in a span of a minute. Beomhee cleared her throat and proceeds to help this son of a flirt trudge back home. The rest of the walk was just filled with silence and a dash of crickets and city noise. Beomhee was doing all the work by walking and carrying this sack of potatoes, while Jungkook was literally asleep and dragging his shoes on the sidewalk.

Or atleast that's what Beomhee thought. Jungkook's eyes flutter open as Beomhee drags him along the street. Jungkook, who's mind was still drowned in alcohol, looks over to Beomhee and remarks abruptly. "You're really hot."

Beomhee almost dropped the man the moment he spoke. Her heart raced not only because of his bold remark, but also because he scared the crap out of her. "I had a girlfriend once," Jungkook smiles faintly as he looks into nothingness and reminisce on the said memory. "But she lied to me and left a big wound on my heart."

His voice changed — or at least his tone did. His cheery coated words in the beginning were now mixed with such agony infused words that holds nothing but pure pain and sadness. Beomhee was even surprised that Jungkook opened up so easily. Well he is drunk so that gave away the reason why.

Just by his voice, Beomhee felt the pain he was going through. There was a chain of unwanted past that was keeping him from looking forward to his future. Beomhee wanted to help him in any way she can, she just needs to set him free.

"You know the saying snitches get stitches?" Jungkook inquires in a rather sober like voice. Without vocally responding, Beomhee nods in response.

"Well, can you stitch the wound in my heart?"

· · ─────── · ✦ · ─────── · ·

did y'all get the how you doin' reference?
well you better did🙁

and the snitches get stitches?
yeah it was inspired from
jacksepticeye's rap in funky friday
LMAO