- N i n e t e e n -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Jungkook's POV-

It's been a week that I'm being in the crew, and everything was okay. I got money. The boys accepted me. But Y/N is not talking to me.

We share the same room and the same bed but she always sleep at the floor or at the couch in our room or the divan near the window.

She has been avoiding me and it makes me feel worried and uneasy.
She goes home in the middle of the night.

That other night, I woke up to take a leak, I saw her coming out of the bathroom in her pajamas, she's probably about to sleep.

We stare at each other for a couple of minutes and I smile at her but she just stare at me and went to sleep on the couch. It made me uncomfortable.

She was the only reason I'm still alive and fighting through life because she was my motivation. Yes, believe it or not, I'm having feelings for her.

I will never forget about Angela but Angela said that I deserve happiness. What if Angela brought Y/N because Y/N will be my new happiness.

She's the reason why I chose to live and continue with my life instead of killing myself. Now that Y/N is not talking to me, I feel sad and lonely.

I joined the crew for her. I want her to be safe. I want to protect her from Yoongi.

Why can't she understand that?

|||

It was lunch break and I was about to buy food from the canteen. I brought some samgyupsal from the concessionaire and searched for a seat.

I saw Y/N eating alone, and I was about to sat next to her but Sehun suddenly sat there and put an arm around her.

I halt my steps and my heart ached. Once again... I saw them like this. All lovey dovey. Barf.

"Jungkook!" Someone called me and I look around to see who it was and I saw Soobin calling me and pointing at the seat next to him.

I walk towards him and his table was next to Y/N. I sat down next to Soobin and Y/N was just behind me. Did she saw me?

This is the first time in a while that I'm so close to her.

"Jungkook, this is my friend Yeonjun and Beomgyu." Soobin introduced me to his friends.

While they were chatting, my ears were listening to the conversation right behind me. Hearing Y/N's sweet voice send me goosebumps.

But she's not talking to me. She's talking to Sehun.

"Y/N... I've been meaning to ask you if you could..... Be my girlfriend?" Sehun asked. WHAT?!?

"Sehun... I'd love too!" Y/N exclaimed.
Okay, fuck this shit! I'M OUT!

I slammed my hands on the table really hard making Soobin and his friends and also these bastards behind me, startled.

Other student's eyes were on me but I didn't care. I just walked out.

Why Y/N? Why do you have to hurt me?

|||

-Your POV-

You sat down on the table as you eat your food. You waited for Sehun who was buying his food. While your eyes wandered around different people, one person caught your eyes.

You saw Jungkook.

It's been a while since you talked to him. After he join back the crew, you were fuming. But... He did it for you.
Yes, you know.

Sometimes, when you arrive home late and see Jungkook sleeping, you always touch his head and even though he won't tell you what happened, you'll see what happened that day in his head.

At least you know what's going on with him and what he's facing. You wanted to talk to him but you were afraid. For some reason.

You were about to call him but you suddenly felt arms wrapped around your shoulders. You were startled at first but when you notice that it was Sehun, your fear was gone.

"Hey Y/N.. Can you help me?" Sehun asked.

"With what?" You asked.

You felt someone sat behind you saw you moved your chair forward a bit.
There was long silence between you and Sehun.

You look at Sehun and he was pale. His palms were sweating and there were sweat dropping from his forehead.

"Sehun, are you okay?" You asked.

"Can you help me practice? I'm gonna ask this girl is really like... But I'm so nervous.." Sehun said in a low voice.
It was hard to hear but you were able to hear it loud and clear.

"Sure! Ask me what you're gonna ask her. For example that I'm that girl." You said playfully and Sehun become more pale. You crossed your legs and waited for Sehun to speak.

"Y/N... I've been meaning to ask you if you could..... Be my girlfriend?" Sehun asked.

"Sehun... I'd love too!" You exclaimed. Of course you said yes because if you said no, Sehun's confidence to ask the girl he likes, might be gone.

A loud thud was heard behind you, making you and Sehun startled. A guy stand up and left the cafeteria. You tried to look at the guy's face but you couldn't see it.

"Hmm.. What's his problem?" Sehun asked and you shrugged.

You look behind you and saw that, that guy's friends was also startled by his sudden actions.

Who was that guy?

———•———

Drama is coming on the next chapter. Hold on to something hard. Because this might be interesting and intense.😐😐