- F i f t e e n -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Sehun's POV-

It was my third period which was math. As usual, I sat on the back and slept through the entire period, not giving any interest or care towards the teacher.

There was a loud bang on my table making me jolt my head up. I was half awake, my other eye was still closed. 
I wiped both of my eyes and saw the teacher right in front of me.

"Mr. Oh Sehun, as usual, you're asleep. I don't know why do I keep bringing you to detention even though I know you won't come or escape when you're there, so this time.. You're punishment will be.... Clean this entire classroom." Ms. Kim said angrily.

"Now, Sehun, grab a broom and dustpan to clean this classroom right now. If you don't clean this classroom, there's no lunch break for you." Ms. Kim commanded and I lazily stand up and walk outside the classroom.

I walk lazily towards the storage room near the classroom to get a broom and dustpan. Once I open the door, darkness welcome me.

I searched for the light switch and luckily, I succeed. I open the lights and saw Claire, my classmate at math class. There were tears in her eyes.

"Hey Claire why are you crying?" I asked as I grab the broom and dustpan.

"You think that I don't know?" She asked like I was fooling her.

"What?" I asked her and she laughed.

She smashed her lips on mine and made me drop the broom and dustpan on my hands. I kissed her back and my hands roam around her body. I sucked her neck resulting into hickeys.

When I suddenly remembered Y/N, I broke the kiss and push her away. Believe it or not I want to change for
Y/N. I want to leave the old and bad Sehun and be a new and good Sehun. When I pulled away she had a confused look.

"This is wrong." I said as I grab the broom and dustpan. Claire laugh at me like she was mocking me.

"Wrong? When did Sehun care if it was wrong? You sold my friend for Christ's sake." Claire said angrily, making me speechless. So that was she saying earlier.

I left her and went out the storage room with the broom and dustpan in my hands. I walk back at the classroom and started cleaning.