【 三 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 three ; stubbornness。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"No, you're just intoxicated." Beomhee replied, even though Jungkook obviously wasn't talking to her. That was then proven when Jungkook turned to her with a questioning look, to which Beomhee simply flashed a smile at.

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes at her sickening smile before turning his attention to the astonished men. Since, charging at it will just make them fly to outer space, they tried touching it; and once they manage to touch it, all of them gasped. "Wow, what the hell is this?" One of them asked, and the others simply shrugged at his question.

"Yah, dickheads!" Beomhee scowled before she got up to her feet. The men turned their attention to her with annoyance written all over their faces. "Stay away from Jungkook." With that, Beomhee pushed her hand further away from her, making the big buff dudes, fly off their feet. Some landed on the ground, some in the garbage bins, and some were nowhere to be seen.

With a smile in triumphant, Beomhee shifts to Jungkook to help him get up, only to see already up and even walking away. "Jungkook!" Beomhee calls out before running to his side. Jungkook immediately stops his tracks, throwing his head back in annoyance before he looks at Beomhee with a scowl.

"Who are you and why do you know my name?" Jungkook asks coldly. "Why did you save me? That fight was none of your business."

As Jungkook threw questions at Beomhee, Beomhee simply stare at him, specifically his eyes. Despite the harsh words and tough aura Jungkook gives off, his eyes holds a different story. His eyes told that he was in deep pain. He was hurting. He was lost. He, was the Jungkook Beomhee was looking for.

Beomhee couldn't help but crack a smile as she mutter the words, "I found you..."

Jungkook furrow his brows in confusion. "What?" Beomhee cupped his cheeks as she smiled sweetly at him.

"I've found you." Jungkook immediately jerks her hands away before shoving her away, creating quite a distance between them.

"You didn't answer my questions." Jungkook remarks, tearing his gaze away from Beomhee and looks at the ground instead.

"Well, first of all I'm Kang Beomhee, a pleasure to meet you." Beomhee gives Jungkook a quick bow before she continues. "Second..." Beomhee trails off at his second question. Was she supposed to tell him, or keep it a secret? When she realizes she was dragging her words too long she continues. "I-I'm a student at your university!" Beomhee stutters.

"And I saved you because..." As she continues, Beomhee was cut off her words when she notice Jungkook's cold gaze on her. Her knees began to weaken under his gaze and for some reason she was pressured. Speechless, she stares off into his eyes and simply mesmerize at how pretty they look.

Jungkook tosses a brow at Beomhee in confusion. She's been staring blankly at him for a solid minute without answering his last question. "Yah!" Jungkook yells, pulling Beomhee out of her trance.

Beomhee looks around with shock. "Huh? What?" When Beomhee's gaze landed on Jungkook, she realizes what she was trying to say. "Oh yeah, uh... I — I just wanted to help!"

"I don't need your help." Jungkook said coldly. "Thanks to you, you made me look like a guy who can't fight his fight. Just, stop meddling with my problems and leave me alone." Jungkook turned his heel and stormed off.

"Jungkook, wait!" Beomhee calls out, but no matter how loud or how many times she called him, he never looked back. Beomhee tried to chase him but to respect his space, she just left him alone.

"I was just trying to help..."

|||

"Where the hell have you been?!" Seokjin meddled as Jungkook threw his bag on the floor before throwing himself on the couch. Seokjin walks out of the kitchen with his arms cross as he makes his way to Jungkook.

As Jungkook picks up the remote and flies threw the channels; Seokjin stands in front of the television, blocking Jungkook's great view of the television and giving him a great view of Seokjin's crotch. "Do you mind moving? Staring at your crotch won't make me gay." Jungkook said bluntly as he continues to go through the channels.

Seokjin's face was then twisted in confusion and a hint of disgust. "Why do you think, me, standing in front of the TV is trying to make you gay?" Seokjin spat out.

Jungkook lifted his gaze to meet Seokjin's. His brow raised as he asked, "Aren't you telling me to suck you off or something?"

Seokjin's eyes blew wide as he ran a hand through his locks while his jaw dropped due to the amount of shock he's experiencing. "Y-You think I'm telling you to suck my dick?" Seokjin guffaws. "I'm trying to catch your attention!"

"Well, next time, don't make me eye your crotch." Jungkook stands up from the couch and was about to storm off to his room but Seokjin stops him.

Seokjin grabs ahold of his arm as he pulls him back and pushes him back down on the couch. Jungkook flops back on the couch with annoyance plastered on his features. "What the hell Seokjin?!" Jungkook scowls as he throws his hands at Seokjin.

"The principal called me and told me that you've been badmouthing your professors." Seokjin deadpans. Despite his calm voice, deep inside, Seokjin was enraged.

Jungkook scoffs as he snaps his head to the side. "That rat..." Jungkook mutters, to which Seokjin again, guffaws at.

"Jungkook, you can't keep doing this!" Seokjin yells, causing Jungkook to snap his head back at the enraging elder. "Skipping classes, beating up students, badmouthing the profs, what's wrong with you?!" Seokjin runs a hand through his hair in frustration, pulling it as he do so. "How will get your life on track if you yourself is destroying it?"

Jungkook was silent. He couldn't meet Seokjin's eyes and instead just stared at the ground. Seokjin tried to find a hint of guilt in his eyes, but it was nothing. His cold gaze simply stared at the ground as Seokjin unleash the beast inside of him. When he notice this, he stops for moment to kneel down; aligning his eye level with Jungkook. Seokjin placed his hand on Jungkook's knee as he flash him a faint smile.

Jungkook finally turns to Seokjin as he spoke, "Jungkook, I won't be here forever to clean up your mess or take care of you." Seokjin said softly. "Promise me, you'll ditch these and be a better person. This is not for me - this is for you... For your future. You can't blame everything on your past. If you want a better present, then you should've moved on from the past."

Jungkook stares blankly at Seokjin with his cold eyes. Seokjin's eyes were basically begging him at this point, but instead of paying attention to it, Jungkook looks away. "That's a promise I cannot keep." Jungkook jerks Seokjin's hand away from him before he abruptly stands up and storms off to his room.

With great force, Jungkook slams the door of his room creating a loud thud that ran through the halls of Seokjin's apartment and even giving Seokjin a mini heart attack. Seokjin buries his face into his palms as he silently scream into it. He lifts his head up, strands of his hair were out of place as he lets out a sigh.

"What am I going to do with this kid?"

· · ─────── · ✦ · ─────── · ·

🚨baddie alert🤕