- T w e n t y - t w o -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

You ran inside the bathroom and sobbed. You continue to cry until there were no more tears left to cry. You look at your self in the mirror and you looked like a mess.

You open the faucet and cupped your hands and put water on your hands. You splashed your face with cold water and it felt great.

"Y/N? I saw you walk out at the canteen while crying.. Are you alright?" You heard a familiar voice asked.

You turned off the faucet and wiped your face with tissue paper. You walk outside the bathroom and Sehun was there right outside the bathroom door waiting for you.

"Hey Y/N, are you-"

You hugged Sehun tightly and cried on his chest. You sobbed and sobbed. You were glad that Sehun was there for you. He was always there for you.

And he will never hurt you.

"Sehun..." You called him and he hummed in response.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." You said sweetly and a grin formed on Sehun's face.

"R-REALLY?!" Sehun squeal and you nodded.

"I love you so much Y/N!" He kissed your forehead and you force a smile.

"Okay."

You didn't love Sehun as a boyfriend but, you just needed someone to distract you from Jungkook and probably mend your broken heart.

|||

School ended and you left the school with Sehun on your side while holding hands.

You and Sehun walk towards his car and open the door for you. You step inside and he closed the door. Sehun got inside the car and close the door on his side.

Sehun started the engine and drove off.

"What direction is your house? Left or straight ahead?" Sehun and you shook your head.

"I don't want to go home.. I want to stay with you." You forced a smile. But in reality, you just didn't want to see Jungkook.

Sehun smiled, "Okay... But only for one night. I don't want your parents to worry about you."

|||

Sehun pushed the door open and let himself in, followed by you. His room was big. You threw yourself on the bed and it was super comfy. Sehun chuckled.