- T w e l v e -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

It's been a month since you started working and it was going great. You were able to give Jungkook a good meal every day and it felt great.

It's also been a month that Jungkook was always worried about you every night. Usually you would tell him where you're going but... Every time he'll arrive home he always doesn't see you. He only see you every morning, sleeping next to him.

And it worried him so much. You always look so exhausted and Jungkook felt bad for you. He always caress your tired face every time he wakes up.

And another weird thing Jungkook notice is you always have food for him and there is always money in your wallet and also his wallet.

School ended and Jungkook decided to follow you. You went to the school's empty parking lot and open a portal. You step in and Jungkook step in after you.

You went inside your working place not knowing that Jungkook was behind you. Jungkook's eyes widen when he saw the place.

You were working and you didn't tell him. It just made him angry. Why didn't you tell him? Didn't you trust him enough?

While you were serving drinks, obliviously, Jungkook grab your arm and yank your arm so that you're facing him.

"J-Jungkook?!" You ejaculate because of Jungkook's sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?!"

"Why didn't you told me you're working at a bar? I deserve to know this! And why are you working?" Jungkook asked furiously.

"I-I.... I just wanted to help you." You said in a low voice. "I felt pity because you didn't eat much and we were running out of money-"

"Y/N! That's my problem! You don't have to worry about that! All you have to do is be with me and listen to me!" Jungkook tugged your arm and drag you out of the bar.

|||

You sat down on the bed quietly while Jungkook was walking around due to anger.

"I... I just don't understand. Why would you work there? Without telling me?! Don't you know what are the risks if you work there?!-"

"I did it for you!" You raise your voice as you stand up. "I would do anything whatever it takes, just for you! Because I'm your guardian angel and it's my job to keep you safe and healthy."

Tears fall from your eyes and you didn't stop crying.

"Actually... You should thank me! I never heard a thank you from you not even once!-" You were cut off when Jungkook suddenly pulled you in his embrace and hug your waist.

"Thank you.." Jungkook said sincerely.
"I'm sorry for making you mad. I'm just really disappointed that you didn't told me about your job."

"I'm sorry too that I didn't told you." You apologize and Jungkook broke the hug.

"Quit your job because I don't want you working. I'll be the on who'll be working." Jungkook smiled warmly and you nod.

|||

You arrive at the house and no one was home. You went straight to your room. You place your bag on the floor and notice Jungkook wasn't home yet. He's probably finding a job.

You decided to take a shower because it was so hot. You grab your towel and some clothes. You walk towards the bathroom and close the door behind you and place your clothes on the bathroom counter.

You strip yourself naked and went in the shower. You close the curtains and open the water. It was refreshing and soothing. You began applying shampoo on your hair then rinsing it carefully.

You began to apply some soap on your whole body. While soaking, you felt two hands wrap around your waist which caught you off guard.

You tried to remove the hands off your waist but the grip was too strong.

"Who the hell are you?!" You shouted.

"Be quiet babygirl..." A raspy voice said and you quickly recognize it. It's Yoongi. Yoongi planted kisses on your neck and you immediately flinch.

"Yoongi! Stop it!!" You hissed but Yoongi continue. Yoongi found your sweet spot and it was making you moan but you stop yourself.

"Don't stop yourself baby.... I know you like it." Yoongi smirk.

You felt something hard behind you and your eyes widen.

"Damn... I'm hard.." Yoongi groan. You pushed Yoongi away and you immediately distance yourself from him.

"Stay away from me!" You shouted as you try to cover yourself.

"Or else what? You'll tell Jungkook? Let me remind you that you and Jungkook are staying at my house. And I'm the boss here. If you disobey me... I'll kick you and Jungkook out. Not only that... I'll beat the crap out of Jungkook." Yoongi threatened and your eyes widen.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" You said angrily.

"Fine, I won't touch him..." Yoongi walk towards you and smirk. "But... I want you to touch me.."

"What?!?!"

———•———

I think I went too far.

😐😐😐😐