~ 100K SPECIAL ~

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

"Jungkookie.." You mutter out.

Jungkook shuffles and turn to you, eyes still closed. Jungkook felt something... Damp. "Are you on your period?"

"No," You mumbled. "Jungkook—"

"Did you pee?" Jungkook asked. He opened his eyes and his eyes immediately widen.

"My water broke.." You mumbled. Your breathing became uneven and shallower.

Jungkook just watches you with shock. He was stunned and panicking.

"Call an ambulance silly! This is not a good time to stand around!" You yelled out.

Jungkook was stuttering, he was about to say something but he immediately stood up and ran to the living room.

He look over the couch and saw a familiar figure. "Jin hyung.." Jungkook says, trying to wake up the elder who was in deep sleep.

"What?" Jin mutters who shuffle, turning his back to Jungkook.

"Y/N is having a baby, can you call the ambulance?" Jungkook asked.

"You do it. Can't you see I'm sleeping?" Jin said whose tone is getting piss.

"But, I might stutter and—"

"Jeon Jungkook!!" You shouted from the other room.

"Coming!" Jungkook shouted back. "Jin come on!" Jungkook grabbed Jin's arm and dragged him around.

Jin removed himself from Jungkook's grasp and stood up, his eyes burning holes at Jungkook for disturbing his sleep. "You—"

"If you don't help me, your ass will be sleeping outside my goddamn house." Jungkook hissed. Jin turned from an angry man, into an obedient puppy.

"Yah, I was gonna say, your the best. I'm so glad you let me stay here while I'm looking for a job." Jin said in a sweet voice. Jungkook rolled his eyes and went back to you.

Jungkook carried you bridal style as you control your breathing. Jungkook carried you to the car, only to see the car not even started. The engine was turned off, the door was locked and Jin was in the bathroom.