7 | Ice Cream

[ A/N: Edit: Since y'all wanted the GIF, I placed it here so you can copy it 😂

[ A/N: Edit: Since y'all wanted the GIF, I placed it here so you can copy it 😂.]

You're the main subject of gossip. Again.

You really wished these people could do something more productive with their lives than just ruin other people's ones. You really were getting tired of having people rudely stare and whisper every time you would enter a room, as though they expected you to spontaneously combust or something. 

Even Minhee couldn't cheer you up much. She hasn't asked you about it,  but she probably knows about what's going on, considering how fast gossip spreads these days.

"Oh the foreign girl hasn't even moved to the gold department for a month and she's already stirring up trouble. What a disgrace."

"I can't believe she just yelled at Jimin-oppa like that in front of everyone! Who gave her the right... this dumb bitch."

"Poor Jimin, having to deal with a psychopath like her"

On the bright side, Jimin hasn't tried to contact you since that dreaded day. You feel him staring holes into your head whenever you're in the same room, but he hasn't tried approaching you, merely giving you a guilty and sad look.

You're sort of grateful that he's staying away from you, as you're not quite sure what you would do if he tried talking to you.

You were a crying mess on your couch that day when a few knocks had sounded on your door. You had yelled, your voice hoarse, at Jimin to go away, but it was Daehyung who entered the room, holding some of your favorite cookies and a box of tissues. He had seen everything that happened and instantly wanted to check up on you.

You told him everything, your emotions pouring out as you vented. With Daehyung's presence, you managed to calm down pretty quickly, as he helped heal your injuries. Now, Daehyung is one of your friends and only people that you trust in Seoul.

After that day, you and Daehyung caught on, becoming even better friends. He's been nothing but kind to you and seems really nice. Coming from Jeju island, he's only moved to Seoul not long ago, so he understands how you feel as a foreigner.

Overall, he's a really great friend.

A horrible and tiring week has passed now, bringing you to the day you looked forward to most, a Saturday. No more drama, gossiping, or Jimin to deal with, but instead, a day of fun for you, Daehyung, Minhee, and Hoseok to hang out together, as a group of friends.

"Yah get off me Hoseok!" Minhee screamed as Hoseok starting attacking her with tickles. You and Daehyung just stood beside them, giggling at how funny your friends were. Minhee and Hoseok weren't actually dating yet, but you'd be willing to bet a million dollars it would be soon.

"No! This is revenge for last time when you stole my cupcake!" Hoseok yelled and continued to attack Minhee, with her squealing and trying to break free.

Minhee turns to you with a pleading look, eyes wide as she continues giggling from Hoseok's nonstop tickling. "Y/N," She whines, holding out her arms in your direction. "Help me! Hoseok is attacking me again!"

Giggling yourself, you slowly start walking backward, dragging Daehyung with you. "Sorry, Minhee, but..." You say slowly, grin enlargening. "I don't deal with couple problems," you say before breaking out into a full on sprint, running away from the two lovebirds, dragging Daehyung with you.

You ran off to a nearby park, giggling non-stop like children at what you were doing. Both of you knew that Minhee and Hoseok would love to have some alone time, so you ended up on the swings together, chatting about life.

You watched as the sky changed colors from blue to a lovely sunset orange when your grumbling stomach reminded you that it had been hours since you last ate. "What do you want to get?" You ask Daehyung, who was currently checking his phone for any messages from Minhee or Hoseok.

His eyes lit up as he faced you, a cheeky grin on his face. "I want some ice cream!" 

You laugh, getting up from your swing and unruffling your clothes. "An ice cream? For dinner? Isn't that a bit weird?" You tease, tilting your head. Daehyung merrily shrugs as he grabs your hand. "Come on, I know a place nearby!" 

Arriving at the ice cream place, you both got double scoops, licking onto the frozen treat as your eyes softened at how cute Daehyung was being. This feels so much like a date, you think, but I hope he knows that I don't like him romantically...

But your thoughts are short-lived as a sudden bang from the shop next door almost makes you drop your cone.

You watched in horror at the cause of the noise, seeing that a man had been thrown out of the shop, and right onto the streetlamp. There was blood trickling down his head, and though you couldn't see any details on his face, you still felt concerned.

By now, a crowd had formed around him, but you still dragged Daehyung in and pushed around, muttering a few "excuse me's" and "sorry's" before making it to the center.

The familiar face of Park Jimin stunned you, and for some reason, your heart ached when you saw him like this, obviously in pain, red blood covering some parts of his usual mochi white skin.

Needing to get a closer look, you kneel down next to him, handing Daehyung your half melted ice cream. You find out that Jimin had fainted, possibly from hitting his head too hard. Grabbing out a tissue, you dab at some of the blood while Daehyung calls an ambulance.

You pray that he would be okay, and not arrive too late. 

Jimin stirs in the midst of your cleaning, opening his eyes slightly. His eyelids were heavy, eyes bloodshot, forming an overall sick and tired look, which made your heart do small summersaults. He opened his mouth to speak. "Y/N?" 

Your heart no longer as soft now that he could see you, your cold was tone and sharp. "What happened to you?" You demand, glaring at him. He closes his eyes again and mutters a soft "sorry" before passing out again.