35 | *Thirsty

Jimin held onto your hand tightly, and you were certain he could feel how fast your heart was pacing. It throbbed like there was no tomorrow, and just when you thought it couldn't race faster, every time the thought of what you were about to do occurred to you, it would practically start flying out of your chest.

Jimin and you had bid your goodbyes to your group of friends, in which they hadn't really said bye, as they were far too drunk to even process where they were. But you still said bye, for the sake of manners.

"You two," Jin hiccuped, laughing at nothing in particular, "Have fun." Everyone sitting there starting laughing and clinking their glasses together, spilling the gold liquid everywhere.

And now you wished you had drunk more, to give yourself more of the liquid courage you needed so darn badly.

Jimin halted to a stop in front of a shiny black car, which you deemed to be your uber. Still grasping onto your hand, he opened the door for you to enter, in which you complied.

He let go of you for a couple of seconds, getting into the cab himself, before snuggling you close to him, trying to hide the tent in his pants. You snickered at his pathetic attempts before reaching out a hand to trace circles there.

You watched his reaction very carefully with glee, watching as he stiffened slightly, lust pooling into his eyes. "Watch it, Y/N," He growled lowly, trying to grab your hand, but you merely ducked and continued teasing. "Or I'll give you a hard time tonight," He whispered the last part out, making you shiver.

You heeded his warning and removed your hand, putting it on your lap.

The rest of the car ride was silent, tension filling the air. The cab driver seemed to feel it too because he made the car ride as quick as he could before halting the car to a stop at your destination, Jimin's house.

He paid the driver, and your eyes widened at the generous tip. He pulled you out of the car, pressing your body against his, and as the car left his hold on you tightened as he pressed his lips to your neck.

"Jump," He ordered. You did and gasped as he wrapped your legs against his, making you straddle him while standing. He smirked and ground on you slightly, licking his lips. He used his arms to support your lower waist as he walked back to his apartment.

"Seems we're gonna have lots of fun tonight, aren't we?" He slapped your ass, the sound ricocheting as the sting gave you both pain and pleasure. Unlocking the apartment door hastily, he slammed it shut with his butt before slamming you against the wall, still straddling him.

[A/N: SMUT SCENE INCOMING, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THE NEXT A/N. ]

It was a flurry of both heat and passion as he crashed his lips against yours, struggling to take in all of you. His teeth bit down onto your bottom lip harshly, making you wince slightly. He nibbled on it and balmed it over with his tongue before forcing his tongue to enter your mouth.

He explored all the corners of your mouth, your tongue clashing in occasionally with his. He let out a low grunt, signaling you to keep your tongue down. You did, letting him take over. Little shivers ran down your spine as his hands groped every part of your body.

You didn't hesitate to touch him, either. The suspense and worry from earlier left you completely, leaving you with nothing but heat and lust. Your hands roamed over his chest, stomach, and every part of him that you could feel.

Settling your hands on his shoulders, he moved from your lips to your neck, traveling down while still spreading kisses and bites of affection, giving you his love. You massaged his shoulders, making him groan. "Y/N, how do you make me like this?" You didn't say anything, breaths coming out quicker.

Your hands moved down from his shoulders to his back, feeling with satisfaction the strong back and shoulder muscles he had. You rubbed them through his shirt, making him bite down extra hard on your neck.

You arched up from the pain but sizzled back down when the pleasure sunk in. You almost ripped his shirt off but managed to get it off in one piece as your hands now could greedily come in contact with his skin without any blockage.

He was perfect, in every way, to you, and just for you. Noting that you took the first step, he removed your shirt too, now able to get more access of your skin to mark. He marked you downwards, to your chest. Smirking and pausing for a second, he tilted his head. "Lace? Wouldn't have thought you were that kind of girl." 

In retaliation, you shot a hand down to grope at his dick, massaging it with your hand. He groaned quite loudly at this, and you were surprised to see that he was still just as hard as he was earlier, maybe even more so.

Jimin fumbled with the clasp of your bra, and you had to restrain from laughing out loud at his attempts before helping him. "Wouldn't have thought a sex maniac like you can't even remove a bra," You teased him, looking up at his face. His eyes darkened. "You haven't seen nothing yet, baby," His voice dropped an octave on the word baby.

"This won't do," He murmured before lifting you up again, kicking his shirt out of the way before he stormed back to the bedroom. He slammed the door open with his foot, throwing you down onto the bed before jumping in himself.

He towered over you now in the bed, grinning at your wide eyes and flushed cheeks, pressing your bare chest to his, making you retaliate slightly into the bed from the sudden contact. You ground on him this time, not stopping as you did before. A fire ignited in his eyes, clear enough for you to see even in the moonlight.

"I can't take it anymore, it's too much." He moaned as he unclasped his pants, sliding it down so you could get a clear view of his erection. His manly hands went down to your skirt, taking it down in a swift motion before sliding your panties down in a similar way.

"This is for what you did to me earlier," He whispered before spreading open your legs by force with strength before pounding into you for the first time, making you cry out. 

It hurt. "I'm sorry," He whispered, eyes softening slightly at your pain. He went back out before getting something from his bedside table and slathering it on his dick before entering you again, this time more gentle and slowly.

It didn't hurt as much, though it still stung slightly from the first time. He shifted to lean over you better, kissing you on the cheek. He continued to do the motion, again and again, countless times. After the first few times, you found the pain lessening and the pleasure coming through, eventually beating the pain.

"I'm getting close," He moaned, throwing his head back as he increased his pace. You could feel the lower region of your stomach coiling too, getting close to your release. "Wait for me," You said in a high voice, sounding slightly strained as you grasped onto the bedsheets, feeling yourself getting close.

"Now!" You shouted when you felt yourself peaking. You released all over him, as he did the same for you, groaning for the last time, riding out his high. Your heavy breaths and his mixed, synchronizing before he eventually pulled out, splatting down onto the spot beside you.

[A/N: You may start reading now :) ]

"Thank you," He said softly, bringing your head to his lips, kissing it gently. As though the fun from earlier had drained you out, you felt heavy and sleepy, knowing you would knock out soon.

He chuckled when he saw your eyes drooping, wrapping his arms around you and bringing you closer to his warm body. "Sleep tight, Y/N," he sighed as he hummed a song, lulling you to sleep. 

That's the last thing you remembered before you blanked out into a deep slumber.

-

[A/N: Well... I have no words for this chapter but 'hope you had enough holy water!' xD. Anyways, the next chapter is a wholesome fluff to recover from this hot & heavy chapter. Sorry if the smut sucked, I'm not an experienced writer in that area. ]