20 | *I Like You

[A/N: A bit of a heated scene coming up. No smut. ;) ]

"I like you."

He then pressed his lips softly onto yours.

-

You wouldn't know how to describe this sensation. Was it great? Nope.

It was incredible.

As his lips molded onto yours, your stomach felt heavy and warm, a strange, unique feeling as sparks of electricity sparked in both you and him, giving you strong urges you couldn't resist. You gasped for breath as the kiss got more intense.

Though this wasn't the first time Park Jimin had kissed you, this was the kiss.

You could tell he was being hesitant, not wanting to force anything on you. He gave you small pecks in the beginning, breath hitching as his hands gently wrapped around your arms and neck, tracing your skin, making it tingle.

And you had enjoyed the gentleness, softness, and curiosity of the pecks. But you lusted for something more, with him, as he truly turned on something in you that no one else had done.

Deciding to take things up a notch, you nibbled lightly on his plump lower lip, tracing the dents of his lip with your tongue as he reacted with a light groan which sounded almost pleading in a way.

That really turned you on.

Excited and impatient, you forced entrance of your tongue inside his mouth, trying to get another reward from his sounds of pleasure. Your tongue explored the cave of his mouth, not missing a spot, from tip to deep inside.

Being so concentrated, you gasped as Jimin used his tongue to push you back out, not allowing you a second to process before biting down on your lower lip. You take in a breath in shock and pain, surprised that he'd do something like that.

You open your eyes to meet his, still slightly puffy, though the redness was now gone. He smirks, tapping on your waist. "I'm the dom here, baby girl."

Smashing his swollen lips against yours, he licks your lips, tracing it with his saliva, smiling and giggling lightly as he does so. Then, he proceeds to intrude your mouth with his tongue.

Surprised to see this dominant side of him, you tried resisting, resulting in your tongues clashing together. He exhales loudly from his nose, forcing harder as you surrendered, curious to see what he could offer.

It was his turn to explore your mouth as you grasped onto his shirt tightly, half standing half sitting in an awkward position. He lifts his mouth off yours for air, and you catch in time the string of saliva that was connected by both your tongues. You look at it in disgust before looking at him again.

There was a playful glint to his eyes, but his black orbs were occupied with thick, heavy lust. Lust that was for no one but you.

His eyes darkened before he uses his strong arms to lift you up and places you onto his lap, still not breaking eye contact as you shudder to the contact of his lap on your butt.

He continues to kiss you, but this time, he trails down to your neck, attacking at the exposed skin as he kisses, sucks and bites lightly in various areas, all while you thrust your hands into his hair, biting your lip to prevent releasing a moan.

You were still at work after all.

He grins in satisfaction after a while, and you look down to see that the whole of your left neck and shoulder was covered in purple and black inky dots, with unique marks on all of them. Your brain didn't register the pain, and you stared at the artwork that Jimin had made on your skin.

He growls, bringing your attention back to him. Moving downwards, he continues to kiss you but groans in slight annoyance as his mouth meets cloth. Using nothing but his teeth, as his hands were far too preoccupied moving up and down your body, he moves your shirt to get access to your bare skin.

You shiver as your skin meets the cold air, but sigh again as his warm lips touch them, bringing warmth back to your body. Your ragged breathing hitches as he continues to mark your skin, not showing any signs of hesitation.

Your hands still in his hair, he finally moves away and you begin to feel the bruises as he looks down, eyes wide and joyful, looking down at his masterpiece. You follow his gaze and remove one hand from his head, tracing your fingers lightly over the spots, wincing occasionally.

Looking up, you find Jimin smirking at you, and you couldn't help but feel your heart race as a wicked idea makes itself home in your head. It's your turn to grin evilly as Jimin's expression changes to one of confusion weirded out by your sudden antics.

"So...," you purr, making your voice as seductive as you could, using a finger to tilt his chin up. "You're a dom, huh?" You ask sweetly, lightly grinding on his lap as his eyes widen in terror, throwing his head back, trying to hold back a groan.

You felt yourself getting hotter at his pleading and pained expression, feeling victorious as you take your chance to start to attack his lips and exposed neck. Biting down, nibbling and licking areas, you make sure to leave your mark on him, grinning widely as you do so. 

No one could have him but you.

Obviously not use to girls out-doming him, he whimpered slightly under you as you continued to attack him. Finding his sensitive spot, he winces and moans out, and you made sure to bite there extra hard.

His tears were long dried by now, but you could still taste the saltiness of them as you moved up to his cheek, pecking him. He let out sounds of appreciation under your touches, and you make yourself yet another promise.

You weren't going to let Jimin be sad.

You were going to make him feel good in a way he wouldn't experience again.