37 | Winter Wonderland

[ A/N: This may or may not be one of the last/the last chapter(s)! Hope you guys enjoyed this book, and there will be an epilogue ❤️. ]

-

Barely restraining himself from holding your hand, Jimin had his hand firmly placed on your shoulders, the action still being enough to make people shoot you glares of jealousy and hatred.

"Poor Jimin, the bastard must be making him spend time with her! How much money did she have to pay him to convince him to do this?"

"I can't believe it! She's such as slut that she slept with her own boss!"

"What's he doing, hanging with a dumb bitch like her?"

Though you were used to the harsh comments, each one of them still stung you, making you bite your lip. Jimin seemed to notice and glared at your audience before clearing his throat.

"Y/N, I've always wanted to ask you this," He said loudly, making sure everyone could hear his every word.

"Would you, as my girlfriend, like to go on a date with me?" He emphasized on the word girlfriend and date, prolonging them and adding as much sweetness as he could into the words.

There were audible gasps and cries coming from your fellow employees as you smiled brightly before replying with a satisfied "Sure!"

-

The coldness of winter swirled around you, making you grateful for the layers of clothes that Jimin had piled on you, where you were very confused before, now, you were just glad to be warm.

Jimin still hadn't told you exactly where you were going, and your heart was pounding in excitement and anticipation of finding out where this date would be set.

It was a nice atmosphere here, with different couples treading around, families laughing together and sharing a nice warm drink. You walked side by side with Jimin, standing close though not having much contact. He seemed too preoccupied in finding his direction around.

Jimin had dyed his hair a metallic silver color, and he was wearing a bit of smokey eyeshadow for this date. He was wearing a grey sweater with blue denim pants. Somehow he seemed to be warm, while you were still shivering from the cold, even through a thousand layers of clothes.

"Found it!" Jimin cheered, waving his hands up in joy as his eyes crinkled into crescent moons. Your heart almost melted at the beautiful sight by the side of you, glad that he was yours, and only yours.

"Great! So how will we go there?" You inquired, looking around you. The snow was starting to fall now, making everything all the more beautiful with the white flaked swirling around. Jimin gave you a cheeky smile. "Walk in front of me," He commanded. You obliged, suspicion filling your mind.

Two small but warm hands covered your eyes as you giggled. "How am I supposed to know where to go now?" You complain, trying to pry his hands away. He didn't move his hands at all, making you pout. "Just follow where I lead you," he reassured, and you could hear the smile in his voice.

Whispering directions in your ear, you followed his instructions, hearing his soft breathing near your ear. After what seemed like forever of wandering, Jimin finally spoke up again. "Alright, Y/N," he said, excitement lacing his voice. "I'm gonna let you see now!" He removed his hands and you gaped in awe.

 "I'm gonna let you see now!" He removed his hands and you gaped in awe