E P I L O G U E

It had been a far too nerve-wracking day.

It had to be perfect. Everything would have to be perfect, and you made sure of that. Every dress, every sound, every second of this wedding would be perfect.

And yet here you were, even after so many months of planning and prepping, having a nervous breakdown in the dressing room. Cupping your face in your palms and closing your eyes, you tried to calm your breathing as you inhale deeply.

The sound of a pair of footsteps enter the room, as you quickly try to compose yourself and give the other a smile of reassurance, but you dropped it when you saw that it was Daehyung that entered the room.

He looked simply dashing, his black blazer with neat white tuxedo showing off his muscles, his hair parted to the right, jelled, yet still looking so soft. His eyes, however, were another beauty for you to admire, soft and warm.

"Y/N, are you alright?" He asked, walking over to you, frown on his face. Knowing that your best friend wouldn't take a fake smile and 'yes' as an answer, you shake your head before burying your face back into your hands.

He sighed before pulling you into a tight hug, one that you didn't reject. His arms wrapped around you as you hesitantly wrapped yours around him, not really sure what to do.

He patted you on your shoulders, smiling reassuringly. "I know you care about this night a lot, but you need to know that you've done your best and it'll run smoothly, okay? I promise."

Gulping, you nodded and released your tight grip on your dress, smoothing out the creases formed from your abuse of clenching it in your hands."Sorry, Daehyung," you muttered, rubbing your cheeks with your palms. "It's just that I've waited so long for this, and it has to be perfect, I can't have it any other way." You stress.

Daehyung's eyes soften. "Y/N, you did really well, every detail is perfect. Stressing out won't help anything, and you've got a big night ahead of you, so please," Daehyung rubbed your shoulder, "Calm down. You've got this."

Cracking a weak smile, you thank him. Daehyung checks his watch. "Oh crap, I totally forgot that I have to meet Rosé!" He panicked, shooting you a glance. "I promised I'd meet her on time and not be late, so sorry Y/N, I have to go!"

"Shoo, go before Rosé kills you this time!" You joke, laughing as you watched Daehyung scramble out of the dressing room. He had been dating her for just over 3 years now, and they were going very steady. Your heart softened at the thought of Daehyung and their relationship, how perfect they were for each other.

It reminded you of the time so long ago when Daehyung confessed to you, and you had refused him, only seeking a friendship with him. You were glad that it lasted, and you guys were the best of friends nowadays. Rosé was perfect for him, as Jimin was to you.

You and Jimin had been dating for a total of 5 years, and you couldn't be more proud of your relationship. You mentally laughed at your foolishness, promising that you were Never Falling For Him. In a way, you sort of knew that the promise was meant to be broken.

In these 5 years, so many things have happened. Sungmin retired a year back, and Jimin was appointed the CEO of your company, and you had been raised in rank, now becoming the head of the Gold Department. Instead of hating on you, most of the employees had long ago given up on Jimin, instead, now, they gushed about how cute you looked together.

You didn't resist your eye roll at that. Damned two-faced people.

Your friend group had been pulled closer together, with the addition of Seokjin and Taehyung. To everyone's surprise except Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin had started to date 3 years back, and the day they released it to you, Yoongi couldn't help but cackle and add in an "I told you so!"