12 | Kidnapped?

| YOUR POV |

The night was silent. Not a comfortable silence, but a dead silence that you had grown to hate, and was brought up to worry about. Only bad things could happen in these silences.

Trying not to spook yourself with childhood memories and stories, you force yourself to walk quicker, willing your exhausted legs to go on. But your not making enough distance, and every second is a spark of worry as you look around your surroundings, the feeling of being watching falling over you.

"Hello," a light voice greets you, making you scream as you feel a soft hand land on your shoulder. Another hand is covering your mouth, preventing you from making any more noises.

You squint your eyes closed, trembling as tears begin to form in your eyes. This was going to be it, you were going to get captured, killed, and tortured.

But you weren't going down without a fight.

You struggled to move, kicking around and swaying your arms in different directions, trying to aim backward. But the person doesn't move nor release you. Instead, he releases a troubled sigh.

"Ssh," the voice hushes you, grip on you iron hard. "I'm not here to hurt you, but I really need some help. But if I release you, you'll start running," the voice sighs, sounding troubled.

You stiffen and stop moving, confused. 

What did he want from you? Surely, a smart thief would've drugged you by now, knocking you out before assaulting you, right? Isn't that what happened?

"I didn't mean to scare you or anything," he murmurs, his hold now softening a bit. "You look really cold." He notes before letting you go, but you were unable to move from shock.

From behind you, the man tosses you a large black leather jacket, making you furrow your eyebrows in surprise. You wait for him to attack you, but he does nothing as he takes a deep breath in before speaking.

"I don't want to hurt you, but if you make me, I'll have to do so," he warns before grabbing the jacket again, and you're about to retaliate when he grabs your arm lightly and helps you put the jacket on. You realize what he's doing and put the jacket on yourself, not wanting any of his help.

"I need to ask you a few questions, and after that, I'll let you go," he promises, helping you fix your other arm into the jacket. "There's a nearby cafe here, so we can go there. Please, come with me." Still holding you from behind, the man holds you by the arm gingerly, waiting for your response. 

You were confused as hell and tried to make your tired brain think. You knew that you had better chances of surviving if he took you to a cafe, as there would be people there to witness, plus, you could faintly see the light of a shop in the distance. If you were to be in danger, you knew what to do.

Casting your gaze down, you nod. He starts to walk, still holding onto you softly to make sure that you wouldn't run. Knowing how hard his grip could be, you comply anyway as he walks you to the shop in the distance, making your hope soar high.

He opens the door, making the bells attached chime as he wills you to enter and points at two seats in a secluded corner. You follow and sit down, grateful to rest your tired feet.

The lateness of the time seemed to affect your plan, though

The lateness of the time seemed to affect your plan, though. The cafe was practically empty, without even the excuse of a worker sitting around. You couldn't help but feel dread settle in your stomach as your eyes dart around.

The harsh sound of metal scraping against the floor alerts you to your kidnapper again, as you are finally able to get a good look of the man.

You can't help but admit the man is good looking, with a surprisingly kind face. He has wide, dark brown doe eyes that seem to inspect you over as you do so too. His bottom lip is very plump, with the excuse of his top lip being thin. He has slightly shaggy brown hair, and you're surprised to find that he isn't wearing a mask or anything like a normal kidnapper would.

As for his height, he was quite tall of a man, and he wore a very plain outfit, consisting of a black large hoodie with dark blue denim jeans. To your surprise, you find that he looks like a normal person, and not like the crazy kidnapper you had imagined him to be.

 To your surprise, you find that he looks like a normal person, and not like the crazy kidnapper you had imagined him to be

But then again, it was a really weird situation that you were trapped in.

He hesitates for a moment before speaking. "Um... are you done inspecting me?" His tone is almost teasing, as his eyes crinkle into a wide smile, which you can't help but think resembles a cute bunny.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook," He starts, holding a hand out for you to shake, which you look at glumly, not quite sure what to do with it. "And I'm going to assume you're Seon Y/N?" He tilts his head slightly.

You barely nod and take his hand, feeling his firm manly hands. He sighs again, audibly, eyes twinkling with interest. "You seem rather silent tonight, and I'm quite sorry for having to scare you so much. It's not my intention, but I need some information," Jungkook starts, giving you time to digest the information. When you nod again, he continues.

"I'll be doing a short interview with you, and when you're done, you're free to go and I assure you that I won't bother you again." He finished and looks up at you with sincerity.

You gulp. If a kind kidnapper existed, you would say that he would be the one. You could tell he wasn't keen on hurting you but really needed some information out of you. And that was the part of him you didn't trust.

"So," You say, and cringe at the raspiness of your voice. "What do you want from me?" You ask, the question coming out a bit more harsh than intended to hide your fear.

Jungkook smiles at you warmly. "It's nothing big."

"I just want you to tell me what you know about Park Ji-min"