9 | His Home

After helping him sign some exhausting forms, which included you confirming you would take him home, phone numbers, certificates, you were finally able to go back to Jimin's room.

The nurse had successfully helped him pack the few things he had with him along to the hospital, mainly his clothes, as he was now changed into the hospital gear. His clothes reeked of alcohol, and you scrunched up your nose as you folded them and tucked them into his bag.

"Ready to leave?" You ask Jimin, holding his bag. He nods.

You put down his bag and walk to his bed to help him get up. However, you were not expecting him to be that heavy and winced painfully as he pretty much put his full weight on you, without using any of his own strength to support himself.

"Jimin," you whine, groaning under his weight. "You know I'm not strong enough to carry us both, right?" You shift slightly, trying to get in a better position, as a staggering Jimin is back hugging you, his warm breath tickling your neck as he tries to climb on for a piggyback ride.

"Y/N, I'm so tired," he breathes out, voice too low for your comfort. He snuggles into you, mumbling onto your neck. "So, so tired."

Feeling your stomach lose it and melt into a muddle, you were unable to speak.

Forcing the rusty wheels of your brain to turn, you realize the best option for you and a very-tired-Jimin would be to call a taxi, as you were certain you couldn't carry Jimin all the way home. Plus, there was always ready at hand taxi service near the hospitals in Seoul.

The only problem was, who's home were you going to?

Your heart raced at the thought of Jimin in your messy and small home, thinking how out of place he would be there, especially with all your posters and merch lying around. Your house was totally not an option.

"Jimin...," You start hesitantly, not quite sure how to ask this. He mumbles something that sounds like a 'yes' as you continue on. "Er... where do you live? I need to take you home," You say awkwardly.

He doesn't move at all but speaks in a tired tone. "Just take a taxi, and I'll give it to the driver later..., I'm too tired to think now," He mumbles, legs wrapping around your waist as his head now leans into the crook of your neck, making you blush furiously.

Pure thoughts, Y/N. Pure thoughts.

"Okay," you say slowly, trying to get rid of the blush. "Come on, let's get to the taxi station," you say, somehow managing to grab his bag without dropping him as your muscles scream in pain at the weight on your back. You start walking, and every step to the taxi station was a step of agony.

His soft hair is brushing against your exposed shoulder, and his warm breaths send chills up and down your spine, making you feel uncomfortable. Thankfully, you manage to reach the taxi station, and you dump Jimin gently into a taxi before scooting into the backseat yourself, careful not to sit onto him.

Pushing him slightly to the side, you wake him up so he can tell the driver your location. Jimin's heavy-lidded eyes fall on you, before turning his attention to the taxi driver, his plump lips parting to speak. He utters his address in low tones before sinking back into the seat, and soon, you were speeding off.

His cute sleeping face made you feel ways you shouldn't, and so, to distract yourself, you pull out your phone and cringe at the sudden glow of it in the dark.

When your eyes adjust to the brightness, your stomach internally drops at the number of messages you have received in the past two hours.

There are 29 missed calls from Minhee, 11 from Hoseok, and one from Daehyung.

Your stomach drops as you remember that not only had you suddenly disappeared with Daehyung without a trace, and how worried they must have been when they saw an ambulance pull up, not knowing if the accident had anything to do with you or not.

You were beginning to panic, reading through the countless texts Minhee had sent you, ones that had gone from chiding to pure worry and panic until you reached the last one.

It read, "Daehyung told us what happened."

Full stop. Minhee never used full stops, unless she was mad. You knew you were in deep shit, but chose to ignore it for now, as hey, how would that help?

Turning your phone off, you look out the passenger window, deep in thought, the only sounds in the car being Jimin's light snores. The car came to a slow halt in front of a giant row of mansions, where you believed Jimin lived.

You paid the fare of the taxi, waking Jimin up by poking him on the arm. He stirrs a bit as you ask him to climb on your back, and he complies. Like a koala, he clings onto your back like there's no tomorrow as you grab his bag and exit the taxi, watching it speed off into the darkness.

Turning your gaze to your current location, you were surprised that he didn't live in some Villa, but some normal apartment complex, which was bigger than the usual size. Remembering that Jimin had muttered something about being in apartment 'H' earlier, you decided to walk over there.

Staring up at the house, you nudge Jimin with your head. "Is this your house?" You ask, looking up at the giant apartment complex. His tired gaze lifts to the house and nods. You walk over to the door, opening it gently, letting the warmth of his lobby great you.

Pressing some numbers on the lift, you hear Jimin muttering something. You didn't hear exactly every word he was saying, but you heard the words "Key" and "Hospital bag", which were enough for you to comprehend. Shuffling your arm, the hospital bag opens as you grab the shiny pair of keys, walking out of the lift and to his apartment door.

A cool breeze hits your face from his home when you open his door. Barely able to stand anymore, you quickly walk into his apartment, not caring to shut the door as it shuts itself and you dump Jimin onto the sofa gently. He knocked back out in seconds, a light snore escaping his lips once again.

You smile to yourself. Without the rough and mean exterior, he actually looked kind of... cute.

Not really knowing what to do now that you were actually in his house, you decide some exploring won't hurt.

Careful not to cause much noise, you walk around soundlessly. You notice that there was no exquisite or rich decor, but rather, the house was styled comfily, with cozy decor that was very inviting. You liked it.

Of course, the house was still gigantic and around thrice the size of your own. His walls were painted in a few colors, consisting of pale blue, white, or light grey. Pacing around, you see that different rooms were painted in different colors, and you conclude that it's to paint in different vibes and moods.

At last, after wandering around for quite a bit, with some light snooping, you find your way to his room. 

In this room, the walls were a light, clear grey, and there was a king sized bed in the center. It was connected to a bathroom, with a large sliding window which led to a small balcony which overlooked the city from afar. A big tv stood at the wall facing his bed.

Wow, was all you could think. You knew this boy was rich, but honestly, to you, the room was something else. It wasn't too grand or fancy, but comfortable yet luxurious. To top it off, it also smelled heavenly in here, vanilla mixed in with his scent.

You could probably stay here forever and enjoy your time.

Still hearing the light snores from outside, you decide that some nosing around wouldn't hurt much. 

Looking and pacing around, you couldn't find any framed pictures of his family, but a thing you did notice was a book that seemed out of place in his room, that sat on his dresser. It was a bit worn out and ugly, but you tried not to judge as you walked over to inspect it.

Picking it up, you carefully open it, serving to how fragile it looked.

However, you never got a chance to look at the contents of the book, as you were distracted by a soft melodic voice, breezy as the wind, tsking.

"Never can get enough of snooping, can you?"