A / N

Dear readers,

1. Hey y'allllll, this is my first fanfic so I'm sorry if it's a bit cringey or if I made any grammatical mistakes; you can feel free to correct me xD.

2. The characters made in this book (apart from BTS and Y/N) are made by me and are not referenced towards anyone. I do not own BTS, but am merely borrowing their identities for the sake of this fanfiction.

3. Any similarities to events in real life, movies, shows or books are not intentional. I made up the storyline by myself, so please do not plagiarize.

4. There is a bit of smut in this book, but also some heated scenes. The chapters in these scenes will be starred *, and there will be a warning before it starts so you can skip if desired.

With that out of the way, let's move onto the story :).

Hope you enjoy reading this fan-fiction!

-

Edit: I made a playlist for some of the more ~explicit~ scenes of this book! It's on Spotify, but you can listen to it even if you don't have an account.

Here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5turfk9HUdbEnMwjvemci5?si=MuB-faMgRfmDxq5C49i-og-

^I have also pasted it in the comments if you can't copy it for some reason :). Enjoy!

-

© YazzieDonuts, 2018. All rights reserved.

Started: December 6th, 2018

Ended: February 9th, 2019