26 | *Friends

[A/N: No smut, but it's kinda lusty in this scene so prepare yourselves. And toss me a bottle of holy water if you have any to spare. ;) ]

-

Like a gentleman, Jimin always knows his manners. He made sure to tuck you in, then close the door, before heading back to his side of the vehicle, sliding gracefully as usual into his seat before grinning widely to himself as he turns the engine on.

From his bright smile and shining eyes, you knew something was up. Narrowing your eyes at him while he buckles himself in, you cross your arms. "What's with the smile? You look like a creep planning to abduct me or something." 

Jimin pauses mid-buckling, turning to look at you, his lips curved into a half smile. "Oh, it's nothing," He says lightly, waving his hand in the air. "I'm just happy this is almost all over..." His smile softens again, turning genuine and soft. 

"Y/N, thank you so much. Without you, I don't even know if I could still be here..." He whispers the end, chewing on his bottom lip, eyes unwavering and not leaving yours. His piercing gaze, though soft, does something to your body. Unknowingly, Jimin leans in closer to you, letting go of his seatbelt.

"I-It's no big deal," You stammer with a nervous laugh, wanting to shoo off the strange swirling feeling in the pit of your stomach as you stare into the boy's eyes. "I'd do that for a-any of my friends," You lie, and watch sadly as a bit of the shine in Jimin's eyes fade.

He keeps leaning, just slightly, until his breath is brushing against your ear. You're pressed to the car door as far as you can go, but Jimin is still persistent to be as near you as possible, intimidating you. "Any of your friends, huh? Well, do you do this with your friends too?"

Jimin nibbles lightly on your ear, the slight sucking sensation so soft and tender yet rough makes you want to faint. He notices your rapid breathing, and grins wider, knowing that you've fallen under his spell. "Or this?" He moves his face so that he's not facing you directly, your bodies only separated by a few mere inches.

Eyeing your lips hungrily as a predator would do with its prey, he closes in the short distance between the two of you, forcing his plump, moist lips onto yours.

Your heart goes into overdrive, hammering so loudly you were sure Jimin could not only hear but feel it. He pulls back for a second, catching his breath before joining your lips again. His kiss lit sparks all throughout your body, making you shiver. Every movement, every second seemed intensified as the bass thrum of your heartbeat in sync with your ragged, quick breaths.

However, to your extreme disappointment and relief, Jimin pulls away from you, leaving a soft peck before returning to his seat. He watches you with hooded eyes, a loving look on his face, his hair scattered messily over his forehead.

Could he look hotter?

He grins at you playfully, quickly buckling himself in before turning to you again. "Don't worry," He whispers, caressing your cheek with his hand. "We have plenty of time to finish this off at home." Winking, the boy shifts to face the wheel again, leaving your heart a frenzied, frantic mess.

The car ride back to Jimin's house was intense, heat and sparks of electricity dancing in the air. Your hands got clammy with sweat from the anticipation of what would happen when you finally arrived home with him. You weren't exactly sure what Jimin meant by finishing this off at home, but you had an idea, and it excited you to no bounds.

Parking his car skillfully from years of practice, Jimin turns the engine off, the soft lull dying off into the quiet night, the only sounds left to be heard is the occasional rustling of the palm trees that surrounded his household.

You were sure that this would've been a peaceful and beautiful scene if the air wasn't filled with such a thick intensity.

Breathing heavily, Jimin heaves himself out of the car and once again goes to your side. Unbuckling yourself with shaky fingers, you got ready to exit the car once Jimin opened the door, but he takes you by surprise when he reaches down quickly and cradles you in his arms, lifting you up and out of the car as though you weighed nothing.

He wraps one arm around your back, the other supporting your knees to make sure you didn't fall. You let out a gasp when you feel gravity defy you, squealing internally as he carries you bridal style back to his apartment. You got a generous view of his facial features in close distance, his unreal beauty still managing to shock you for the hundredth time.

His jawline was even sharper now than it was during the daytime, with the night casting shadows over his chin, making it angular and sharp, even from your point of view. His lips were plump as always, pink, soft and slightly swollen from your previous session. 

But most importantly there were his eyes, which were sparkling pools of honey, gazing down at you, not even paying attention to the road he walked on. 

"Enjoying the view?"

You blush, glad that it was nighttime so Jimin couldn't see you as clearly. You hid your face into the crook of his arms, muttering an incoherent yes, hoping that he couldn't hear your answer. Jimin somehow manages to unlock his apartment door, kicking it in and bringing you inside.

Last time you came, the house had it lights on, and all you could pay attention to was to the furniture of his beautifully decorated home, with the large rooms and luxurious floorboards. But this time, it was dark and you couldn't care less about anything other than the man wrapping you tightly in his arms. 

As soon as the door swung closed, Jimin puts his full attention on you, eyes a deep brown that almost seemed black in the darkness surrounding you, reminding you yet again that now, you were completely alone with him.

Jimin takes hurried steps to the couch, dumping you down with dominance and aggression that you enjoyed. He climbs on top of you, his hair falling onto your face, tickling your cheeks. He's about to close in the distance between you two, but suddenly, he perks up again.

His eyes dart to the window facing the living room, his whole frame stiffening suddenly. Before you can ask any questions, Jimin places a finger to your lips, asking you to be quiet. You nod, feeling worried, all traces of lust from before gone, replaced by a curiosity and fear to what could've stopped Jimin from his session.

Skillfully and carefully, the boy makes his way off the couch, climbing off you and tiptoeing to the corner of his window to get a better view, tensing up even more. 

After watching him just stare out the window for a minute, you can't take it anymore and quietly slip in next to him, careful to stay out of the window's view from outside. You gasp lightly when you finally saw what he was looking at.

Standing outside of his apartment from the ground floor stood 5 hooded figures, standing in a formation of a semi-circle, walking slowly around his apartment complex. You watched their sleek, lithe movements, observing how they walked as though they were predators stalking their prey, scurrying around menacingly.

Jimin takes a step backward, forcing you to go back with him. Retreating to the darkness of his home, he hid you and him into the shadows of his house where the window's view was still seeable, making sure to hide you and him both so they wouldn't see anyone in the house.

After what felt like an eternity of watching them surround his house, the hooded figures finally give up, walking over to the house next to his, repeating the steps of circling their home. They would walk to the house, stare for around five minutes in their creepy formation, then move on.

When you and Jimin could no longer hear the sounds of their movements hitting the gravel, Jimin finally releases you, letting you move around freely. You instantly take the chance to walk in front of him, looking at him with a confused yet worried expression.

Instead of the lust that pooled and dominated in his eyes previously, they were now filled with worry and anger.

"Those were the Min's hitmen." He whispered.