made it

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ this story is either gonna have some kinda shit writing or have some awkward moments. this was written years ago so the humor might be cringy now. trust me when i say this story isn't THAT bad, i swear. but, it really isn't that good. enjoy i guess..?

chapter 1 | made it

────────────────────

John F. Kennedy International Airport
New York City, New York
11:52 AM Friday
Mostly sunny

Clack clack clack

The sound of heels clicking against the white stone floor echo in the room. The lady in the intercoms voice catches everyone's attention. "Flight 297 to Japan, departure time 12:00 PM, please make your way to gate B." People began to rise up from their chairs, making their way to gate B.

"Hurry up Gray! We're not gonna make it," panic laced in a small girls shout. The (h/c) hair girl with (e/c) eyes turned to look behind her, seeing her older brother trying to catch up with her.

"Okay, okay!" Gray shouted back at her. The fifteen year old boy finally caught up to his sister, the both of them pushing through people until they were finally able to see their gate.

They ran up to the small line while stopping to take a quirk breather as the line kept moving up. "We made it! The plane lady is still stamping the tickets!" the girl cheered.

"Yeah, thank god. How the hell are you faster than me, (Y/N)? Im the one with longer legs here!" The boy stood up straight and followed up the line, closed the gap they created between them and the rest of the line.

As the two siblings made their way to the flight attendant, they handed over their passports and tickets and they made their way on the plane. "We're somewhere in the the back, E1 and E2." Gray pointed over to the back corner, near the restroom.

"Score! We got good seats," (Y/N) cheered, pushing her brother out the way and ran in front of him. Sitting herself down on the window seat.

"You brat! I wanted the window seat!" Gray threw their luggage into the bunker and sat down. He began to tug on her hair as (Y/N) screamed out in pain.

"Stop bastard!" she punched him square in the cheek. "Arghh.." the boy gripped his cheek, 'anime tears' poured down his face.

"Attention everyone," the noise coming from the speakers caught the attention of the siblings as they stopped talking. "This is your captain speaking, James Ligma. You can all just call me Captain Ligma, though. I hope you all look forward to your flight and I hope that your flight will be a relaxing one, if you need anything the fight attendants will be at your assistance. Just sit back and listen to the safety procedures."

The passengers turned their eyes to the flight attendant who held a seat belt in her hand. The loud speaker blasted in the room, the safety procedures coming out of the speaker.

Gray and (Y/N) shared a glance before taking our earbuds out, untangling them and blasting their music. 'Who even cares about the safety procedures anyway?'

[Now playing: Bring me to life by Evanescence]

After a few hours the plane had finally began to land. Everyone stood up and began to take their bags out. Gray handed his sister her duffle bag and luggage carrier due to the fact that (Y/N) was too short to reach up and grab it herself.

The two of them walked down the fall, occasionally stopping to let people through and to stop and say thanks to the captain and the workers.

"We're finally here!" The girl cheered pulling her luggage behind her. "Hey, do you wanna get some soup before the taxi comes for us?" Gray suggested. "Yeah, sure." (Y/N) smiled as the two of them made their way to the airports 'food court.'

As the two kids sat down with their bowls, Gray looked over at his sister. "Hey." He began. "Yeah?" His sister replied slurping her noodles in the soup.

"You're 14, you've gotta go and choose a middle school to go to, it's just for one year. Have you decided at what school you're gonna go to?" He asked.

"Yeah, I chose to go to a school not that far from our apartment. 'Aldera Junior High', I think?" she said as she wiped her mouth and stacked their bowls on top of each other.

"Okay, cool."