IMAGINE: Fifty shades of Shannon at work {Warning: FILTH!}

A/N: if you haven't read the first part of this little story please see previous chapter!! I must warn this chapter contains smut. My friend helped me come up with this idea so credit to you, AliasT, ya filthy bastard XD Hope you guys enjoy and if you love smutty Shannon give him a gold star!

When I got home from work that day I saw that he had already messaged me. Eager beaver, I noted...

Hey tiger its Shan. Hope you had a good day - I know I did ;) xx

I had read the message in my car before I'd even switched off the engine. My heart was beating so hard it hurt against my seat belt. I unclipped it and my hands shook as I typed a reply.

Could've been worse I suppose ;) I hope Craig steps on a plug lol! See you tomorrow no doubt... Xx

I smiled and got out of the car. This was going to be a fun few days of teasing.

  ₪ Ø lll ·o. 

The first thing I noticed when I walked into the office was that the server room door was now tabbed back with one of those shitty rubber door stops. I smirked to myself as I walked past it and nodded a good morning to colleagues.

I pulled at my top - I had chosen something slightly low cut just to tease Shannon a little. That is, if I even saw him. I was suddenly aware and a little anxious that I made the effort for no reason.  

I spent most of the morning buried in my spreadsheet. I didn't notice how much time had passed until I heard the commotions of people leaving for their lunch break. I decided to head down to the warehouse on the off chance I should bump into him, or even Craig.

I pulled on my high-vis jacket and skirted the walls of the warehouse within the safety lines. The hum and whirr of the machines was calming, but I was frantic. I had to see him. I just had to. 

"Whoa, hey." Craig almost walked straight into me, then cracked a smile when he realised it was me. "Hey Y/N."

"Hi Craig."

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I had no idea you were in there, you know." He said, scuffing his shoes on the floor and stuffing his hands in his pockets.

I laughed. "I guess I forgive you."

He nodded, with a knowing twinkle in his eyes. "You're looking for Shannon, aren't ya?" 

"What makes you think I'm looking for Shannon?"

He leaned a little closer and I could smell the cigarette he had just smoked. "You know, I reckon you two like each other." 

I could feel my face turning a little pink, but I folded my arms in defence. "Go on..." I urged.

"Well, I hear you two have a little date on Friday, no?" He chuckled, nudging me a little.

"You heard correct." I admitted. "It'll be fun."

Eventually he put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, I get it. No details. None of my business." He hovered for a second and as he departed he muttered, "He's in the loading area."

I walked past the canteen which confirmed most of the workers were on their break, so I hoped he was in the loading area alone. As I approached the door, I could hear someone whistling When Doves Cry  note-perfect. I nudged it open and sure enough, Shannon was happily whistling to himself while lifting and dragging large bundles and boxes of stock over to the loading bay. I could see a thin film of sweat glistening on his forehead. 

He flicked his head round when he saw movement. 

"Hey tiger." He grinned. "Won't be a minute."

"It's okay, take your time." I watched him work for the last few items he had left to drag over to the hatch where the empty trailer was waiting to be loaded.

"I'm all yours." He said at last. "What's up?"

I could feel his eyes on me, desperately trying not to look at my chest. 

"They've wedged the server room door open." I said. "It's just not the same."

"Oh really?" He laughed. "How'd that happen?"

I took a step closer to him and almost brushed my heeled shoe down his leg. It was tempting. It was so damn tempting. Instead I reached out and playfully tugged at the seam of his high-vis jacket. "HR heard about it." 

He winced. "Craig feels like an ass hole." 

"He was being an ass hole." I laughed. "Did you get in trouble?"

"I'm the King of Trouble, sweetheart. But no, I did not." 

I watched his jaw slowly work on a piece of chewing gum which made me ache. 

"Good." I nodded. "Well, I guess it doesn't matter anyway. You're only a temp for a few days. What are they gonna do? Fire you?"

He lowered his voice and angled his body towards me. "Now you're making me wanna do something really bad." He said. "Just because I can."

I angled my body so that I mirrored his stance. "Like what?"

"Well, like you said yesterday, I wouldn't wanna get you in trouble."

We paused for what seemed like longer than a few seconds. Our eyes locked and he suddenly smashed his mouth against mine and pinned me to the wall. His rough and dirty hands pulled at my white top, covering it with grease.

"Wait." He grabbed me so that I was completely vulnerable. "If we're gonna be bad we're gonna do it in fucking style." He clamped a hand over my mouth and his bulging arm locked me tight against his chest. "In the trailer." He ordered, pushing me inside.

He closed the doors, nudging the lock across with his elbow, and pushed me down onto an empty pallet. 

I gasped for breath, and pushed a stray ringlet of hair away from my face. Oh this was bad. This was so so bad. I was going to be fired for this, but I didn't give a shit. He paced back and forth, breathing heavily.

"What are you gonna do, tiger?" I teased, pulling my dirty top down even further. He had ripped it slightly so now the lace of my bra was visible. 

"What am I gonna do?" He smirked, crawling on to the pallet with me. He kissed the sensitive part beneath my ear and whispered. "I'm going to fuck you in this trailer." 

In one swift move he ripped my top completely open and began to kiss every inch of me he could get his filthy hands on. My fingernails dug into his broad shoulders. I couldn't handle the sharp jolts of electricity he was sending through my entire body and down in between my legs. 

He reached out to his left and found one of the pallet straps at his fingertips. He dragged it across and before I knew what was happening, he had tied me to the pallet. He stood back and nodded to himself, admiring his idea.

"How do you feel about that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I glared up at him from beneath smudged eyes. "Better not be splinters in my butt."

He snorted as he bent down and firmly pulled my hair back. "Now that'll be a tough one to explain to HR."

A/N: asdfghjkl I can't cope