IMAGINE: Christmas with Shannon ~

Imagine you're cuddled up on the sofa with Shannon in a warm and cosy reindeer Christmas blanket. The two of you have huge mugs of winter hot chocolate and marshmallows with cream dripping down the sides.

The room is dark save for the tree lights twinkling and the fire crackling.

This song is playing on the radio:

 You are wearing reindeer antlers and Shannon has an elf hat with a little bell on the end. When you have finished your drinks he keeps trying to pinch your nose and tease you but you end up play fighting and hitting each other with red Christmas cushions. 

You both collapse with laughter, unable to breathe

You both collapse with laughter, unable to breathe. He kisses you and you talk about how amazing your year has been. It's your first Christmas together and you want to make it the best he's ever had. You glance over at the presents under the Christmas tree and smile to yourself. You've got him something extra special and he keeps trying to guess what it is. He begs you to give him a clue but you resist. 

A little while later you go out into the centre of town to watch the Christmas lights switch on. He squeezes your hand and you smile at each other. Before the countdown begins you have time to browse the Christmas markets where he buys you a winter rose and some truffles. 

You point and giggle with excitement at a stall where you can create your own Christmas gingerbread man. Shannon does his best to make one that looks like you but ends up making it hilarious. You make two: one that looks like Jared, and one that looks like Shannon. You fall about laughing and flick icing at each other. The stall keepers look at you both as if you are insane but you don't care.

He puts a warm arm around you as you stand and count down to the lights switching on. They begin to twinkle around the rooftops and icicles drip down from lamp-posts. The giant Christmas tree in the centre flashes white, red, and green with a gold star on top. You gaze up in awe at the effort that has gone into this year's lights, and then you see Shannon grinning down at you. He boops your nose and you notice he's holding some mistletoe up in the air.

You look at him like, really? and you laugh because he's too adorable. 

You stand on your toes to reach up and kiss him.

Merry Christmas, pumpkin, he whispers, I love you.