1.

People believe in love at first sight, I believe in annoyed at first sight

After turbulence filled flight and a sleep deprived night, I was at my worst. God knows how quickly I wanted to head home and hit my comfy bed. Luckily for me, I found my luggage quiet easily. It's just one of the perks of having a limited edition designer bag – it's super easy to spot it. I found all my luggage and made my way to the exit.

As I was exiting the terminus, I heard someone call out to me.

That's when I saw him. He was dressed in a simple yet bespoke suit that flattered his body. His tall height was only emphasized by his imposing presence.

When he caught up with me, he paused to catch his breath.

Looks like god decided to bless me with this vision. He had the loveliest olive toned complexion and dark black eyes, the kind that held entire universe's secrets.

"Excuse me miss... you seemed to have gotten the wrong bag." He said.

Although his tone was curt, there was a strange sense of arrogance in his presence. He looked at me with such an intense gaze that I felt naked – worse than naked actually – I felt like he was peeking into my soul and I hated being scrutinized like that.

"I'm sorry but that's impossible. This is a limited edition bag a gift from the designer himself... I'm pretty sure I haven't made a mistake." I said.

I made sure to respond in my snootiest tone. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked down at the floor; I couldn't look into his deep eyes.

The guy arched his eyebrows and looked at me with an amused expression. From the way he looked at me, I was pretty sure he wasn't used to being answered like that.

"Then how do you explain this?" He asked, shoving an exactly identical bag next to mine.

I felt a quick blush creep up my cheeks. Damn, I never knew limited edition bags were so common. I spent half my paycheck on this stupid bag because I wanted it to be unique. I really need to have a word with that designer friend of mine when I get home.

But first, I had to deal with mister grumpy over here.

"That is your issue." I said. "Look I'm in a hurry and you need to find someone else to help you out."

The guy glared at me. The intensity of his eyes felt like a jolt of electricity. My heart raced and I tried to make sense of whatever my body was doing right now. Could he stop doing that thing with his eyes? It makes me feel way too exposed.

"Are you trying to steal my bag? Because if you are... the consequences would be severe." He said icily.

His tone sounded like dagger dipped in ice. He hadn't threatened me or anything but the way he said it so casually, gave me chills.