3.

I called out to Emily and she rushed into my cabin

"Em, why did you let this guy in? Don't you know he's crazy?" I blurted.

"Excuse me?" The guy snapped. "Last time I checked you were stupid enough to carry someone else's luggage."

Both of us glared at each other. I looked into his deep dark eyes, trying not to show him that I was unnerved by his presence.

Emily glanced at me and then at him. She was clearly confused with the way we glared at each other.

"I never knew you both were acquainted?" Emily said.

I shouted, "He messed my bag."

"She messed my bag." He replied.

"I hate when anyone messes my bag. Period."

Both of us blurted out at the same time.

I glanced at Emily. She was trying her best to control her laugh. Why was she laughing? Does she think this is a joke?

I mean I'd rather wear a hideous latex outfit than plan this guy's wedding. I'd be sorry for the poor girl who actually ends up with him.

Emily interrupted our glaring contest.

"I hope we can get past the ugly first impression and start on a new page." She said.

"You are Meghana Anand, the famous wedding planner who planned Lady Selene's wedding?" He said, arching his brows skeptically.

I wanted to taunt him but hearing someone call me by my full name made me feel a bittersweet pain in my chest. Only my family called me Meghana and thinking about my family made me slightly nostalgic.

My eyes fell on his sharp face. I straightened myself and regained my composure. No time time for personal stuff when there was work to be done.

"Please call me Meg." I said, mustering up all the professionalism I had.

I flopped down on my chair and found myself being subjected to his direct gaze. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair. God, what's with his intense gaze? Can't he switch to a normal mode sometimes? Why does he always have to be so serious?

"And yes, I did plan Lady Selene's wedding." I said. "So, are you here because you've been stalking me? Or do you actually have some work?"

I heard him curse under his breath. That felt good, knowing that I was getting under on his nerves. Sometimes, I feel guilty for stretching my snarky attitude a little too much. But, this isn't one of those times.

"I suppose we were putting the initial ugly impressions behind us." Emily interrupted.

She glanced at me and mouthed the words – be polite. I rolled my eyes at her. I really need to find crazy best friends who hype me up to start drama, not the ones who make me do sensible things.