56.

Leo followed me to my room. I tried to shut the door of my room but he placed his foot between the door, jamming it open.

"Will you listen to me, please?"

I didn't really have a choice, did I? I was tempted to stomp his foot but didn't.

He took that opportunity, and put his arm inside the door and pushed it open.

"What?"

He planted himself between the door and me. Damn his killer reflexes.

"You have one minute." I sniffled, trying to hide my tears. It was a pathetic attempt because literally my entire face was drenched with tears.

Leo gently wiped my tears with the sleeve of his sweater. He lifted my chin to face him. His eyes were moist too. It was now that I noticed that he'd cried too.

"Do you really think I don't love you?" His voice choked. I felt his hand cup my cheek. A feeling of warmth rose from the pit of my belly. And again, my heart betrayed me by beating so fast. Having him this close to me made my mind go blank. He was getting closer and closer before I knew it his lips pressed on mine.

Normally whenever he'd kiss me, it'd be so tender. But, today there was something raw about him, something so wild and fierce. He had this way of kissing so passionately that made me feel like he was pulling my life out of me. He made me feel things I've never felt and taken me to heights I've never been. Sometimes, it terrifies me how our bodies know each other so well... like the way sounds and rhythm blend to create music. Every touch and every sigh happened at the perfect time like a choreographed sequence. Yet, the thrill of it all was so spontaneous.

I didn't realize when he had pulled me out of my room and pinned me to the door. Perhaps he didn't realize it too. He pulled away to catch his breath. I tried my best not to linger my eyes over his swollen and recall the salty taste of the kiss. I was still crying. Crying reminded me that I was supposed to be angry at him, yet anger was the last thing on my mind.

He smirked at me and asked cheekily, "Is this enough to prove you that I'm trying my best?" Apparently it was a rhetorical question because he did not wait for my answer and began nuzzling and kissing my neck.

The ticklish sensation made me chuckle. That chuckle turned into a moan. Damn, why does he know all my weak spots? God, does he have a remote control to my body or something? My knees trembled. He realized it too because I felt his hand move behind my back to hold me still. These were the little things that made me fall in love with him more. He always knew what I wanted and he paid attention to those little things that others tend to ignore.

"Your one minute ended a long time ago," I said. I made no attempt to wiggle out of his grip. Hell, I liked it.

"Then I'd request for an extension." He whispered.

His fingers already began to unbutton the shirt. Seriously, I couldn't believe it that I'd chosen a pink shirt and PJ set with cute pandas printed on it. I love it because its comfortable and all but I desperately needed more seduction appropriate outfits.

I slid my arms behind his neck. "Hmm... and what would you prove in this extension?"

"Dolcezza, I know I'm not the most emotionally expressive man—"

"Expressive, ha. You're emotionally constipated."

Leo rolled his eyes. He hated being interrupted. He was used to being a don, he knew his words were important. He'd get sorely irked when anyone would interrupt him while he was speaking. Sometimes I feel that if someone else did the things I did to him, he'd surely shoot their brains off.